15.

Not taking a sweater, a light jacket or the same was a very big msitake

Now here I am walking to school because the first two classes got cancelled and neither of my parents can drop me because they're at work.

Normally they drop me and Haider because the timing of the first lesson matches with their shift start, but today they would get very late if they waited to drop me.

So naturally they went to work and Abbu dropped off Haider and here I am walking and the rain decided to rain just when I was like five minutes away from home.

Luckily I had my umbrella with me and used it.

It did nothing more than protecting my upper body and head. The lower of my Abaya was getting drenched gradually because of the rain pouring like from buckets.

SubhanAllah. He is the best of creators. Such phenomens like rain or any other, leaves me always admiring the beauty of nature and it's creator.

After some meters of walking or rather trying to run my way to school, the wind went wild and it felt as I would fly away.

Well technically I would but for now my umbrella did and because of that, I'm standing under the rain without any protection.

I tried to chase my umbrella for a few minutes but eventually gave up because it was of no use.

I took Allah's name, clutched my bag tightly and started running.

On my way I saw many others, running for their life trying to get to their destinations without taking a shower of rain.

After some time I was out of breath and started walking again to slow down my breathing.

It crossed my mind to check my bag for any alternatives but found nothing.

I decided to call Haider to bring his umbrella and luckily he agreed and was just on the way. I told him which street I was at.

A woman who was also running bumped into me and it resulted into my bag falling and the things inside scattering on the floor.

"Soory, sorry, sorry! I would really love to help but I've got to reach my daughter who got into a small accident because of the weather!" She explained with a pained look.

"It's ok, I hope your daughter is alright!" I replied assuring her and with that she left running some meters and got into a car I assume is hers.

I turned to my scattered things on the floor realising they were getting wet by the constant rain.

"Allah!" I mumbled gathering everything and throwing everything into the bag reagrdless of their respective place and standing up.

As I was about to start running again I received a phone call. I think it's Haider.