25.

I am currently plucking some yellow tulips from our garden

I am currently plucking some yellow tulips from our garden. I have finally convinced Hamza to join us and Salim and Hooriya agreed too. Our color coordinated picknick is finally coming to life! 

My color is yellow, hence the yellow tulips! I have bought many snacks in the same color and even backed muffins which I decorated in a yellow theme. 

I am wearing a yellow abaya and a matching scraf with sunflowers on it and white shoes, as I didn't have any yellow ones. I don't remember, ever, having yellow shoes. 

"Aaliyah, jaldi karo yaar! Late ho raha hai!" Sadia shouted from the kitchen door, which leads to the garden. (Aaliyah, make it fast! We're getting late!)

"Aayi!" I shouted back, collecting the tulips and putting them in my basquet. (Coming!)

Returning back, inside the house, I placed the basquet on the counter and told her to take it to the car. I hurriedly went up, to my room, to take my IPad and notes. Afterall, we are going to be doing some revising too. I hope so, at least!

Taking everything and telling Ammi and Abbu that I was going, I half sprinted my way, towards my car. Sadia was already seated in the passenger seat, like a passenger princess. Ugh! When will I get the chance, to be the passenger princes?! 

I huffed and sighed at my own thoughts. This girl! She didn't even open the gate! Giving her a 'done-Look', I am sure she didn't see, I opened the gate. She will have to close it! I thought to myself and walked again towards the car. 

Hoping in, I started the engine and drove out. "At least, gate toh band karo!" I informed her after she didn't move. (At least, close the gate!) 

"Huh?" she looked up from her phone in which she was lost. "Gate!" I reminded her curtly. 

"Sure." she replied and went out. Closing the gate and coming back, I drove off to the park, we had chosen for our picknick / study session. 

Arriving there, there was no free parking lot! Surely, it was a sunny sunday, just perfect for a day-out.

After talking to the rest who also didn't find a spot, neither to park the car, nor to sit at the park, we decided to search for another one. 

Another half hour of driving through the city and getting dissapointed, we found a park which wasn't packed with people. Parking our cars and taking our supplies, we walked off to find a good spot to sit and enjoy. 

Hamza led the way, like the father of the group he is, and we found a spot, just perfect for our picknick. It was near the lake and exactly next to a tree, in a sunny spot. 

Not realising how the time flew by, we found ourselves taking out our notes to revise.

We had eaten a lot, but there was still much food left. I had to, literally, beg them to start revising, otherwise we would never get to it.