05.

I just loved the feeling of going to the masjid and being able to perform my Jummah prayer with all the other gorgeous girls and women

It was such a pleasant experience not that it was my first time going to the masjid tho.

But the fact that we have free classes during this time of Prayer is all because of me.

It gave me such a sukoon that I've managed to put classes around the prayer time and prioritize the latter, rather than just skipping it and praying later.

Of course it's not all the days like that but the Jummah prayer holds a significant importance in our deen as for me personally.

Back at school it was time for discussing the gender pay gap that still exists nowadays.

First we watched a short clip regarding the inequality of the pay the male and female employees get and then we were supposed to discuss it's background, disadvantages, what the government could improve and so on.

Basically just discuss the matter openly and have an opinion of yourself your should be able to explain and reason.

Because many weren't participating in the discussion, - one of them was me... - the teacher divided the class into groups of five.

Mine consisted of the couple of the class, another girl who is more often absent than present and lastly Ouahib and me.

It was a real struggle to even talk to them let alone discuss and share opinions on a topic.

After we had settled into a free classroom , I was waiting for someone to start the conversation because normaly someone would do it and I was the last to speak.

This time it seems the couple has other business to talk about, the attendance girl is busy on her phone, so left are me and Ouahib.

As I was gathering my thoughts and courage to speak up, Ouahib did.

"So guys, what's your opinion on the gender pay gap?" He asked leaning back in his chair.

"Bro I have a thousand better things to do than talk about your gender" the boy said shifting to his girlfriend on his lap.

"As far as I see your business has nothing to do with the topic we should discuss so Miss get off his lap and put your brain cells to work." He answered and directed the last part to the girl.

"Just because you've got a pretty face you can't tell me what to do!" The girl exclaimed wrapping her hands around the neck of her boyfriend. He looked at her with a questioning gaze - probably because she just called Ouahib handsome - But she just pecked his lips in response.

"AstaghfiruAllah!" I murmured to myself looking down.

Ouahib probably heard me to which he added "The hell fire is a thousand times hotter than me and your boyfriend together, just for you kind information!" He completed with a smile.