22.

Alhamdulilah, our outline got approved and we could work on it further

We are now fully done and tomorrow is our presentation. Aaliyah mainly worked on the presentation and I engrossed myself into designing the room.

I used a programme where I designed the room in 3D form, with all the measurements, equipment and all what we've thought of, for our Prayer room.

Now we're standing in front of Mrs. Hussain and hearing her feedback after we've presented in front of her.

Aaliyah had suggested to get feedback from her, as she's a teacher and would give us honest and proper feedback to improve and bring the best out, of our presentation.

She genuinely liked it and pointed out a few spelling mistakes and how we should rephrase our sentences to make them more convincing. Additionally she told us about how they're going to ask questions, to mainly, make sure, if they've understood.

But some also use the question round, for making you unsure and insecure of your own presentation and try to play mind tricks and bring you under pressure.

I was hesitant at first, but now I'm grateful for knowing all these and her tips are helpful. We will surely work on the language and be fully confident about our answers.

From tomorrow on, there in no going back. The finals start with the partner project, then comes the oral exam which you have to absolve, in one of the foreign languages you've taken your courses in.

I chose Spanish, as I'm most confident in that and how can we forget that I was born and I lived there, in Spain, for the first 11 years of my life.

Ever wondered why my name is so long? Like, Ouahib Ghaddari El Idrissi, isn't it a bit long?

Well let me explain why. As I was born in Spain and both my parents lived there for a long time so they were officially Spanish citizens. When I was born, I was automatically also one.

In Spain, you include both your parents surnames in you full name. My first name is Ouahib, Ghaddari is the first surname of Baba and as it's mandatory to take both surnames, El Idrissi is the first surname of Yemma.

So that's how my long name comes to exist. If you're wondering, why you take the first surname then it's because my parents again have two surnames, the one of their father and secondly of their mother.

If I would have to take their full surnames, my name would surely be a whole paragraph.

Anyways I hope that was understandable.

After the oral exam, the written ones come. They have to be written in every subject you have attended or basically chosen.

Math, German, a second foreign language, a scientific subject and a societal subject are a must.

The rest, you can choose to write in the remaining subjects to secure higher grades.

I chose to add computer science and sports to make sure I have the required grades and if I don't have the required grades in any of the mandatory subjects, I can still add the voluntarily ones.