07.

I'm sitting in my bed and just can't fathom what happened today

Never in my even those silly dreams would I even imagine this day.

Just half an hour ago I was drawing houses with all the colors I could find at home with Yasmin and Narjis - Ouahib's twin sisters - in our living room.

After he had asked me to pick them up I was not sure whether my ears are still working.

He and his family just moved here a few weeks ago and have no one to even call a reliable neighbor.

I couldn't deny. Beyond that he asked me - a complete stranger to him and specially to his sisters - to pick them up and watch them as long as his mother doesn't find a solution or better said a substitute for her shift - which is again questionable when you've joined just a few weeks ago.

I kind of regretted instantly after agreeing but there was no going back.

Mainly because it meant increased interaction with a boy that is not my Mahram.

But after meeting the cuties I was convinced that I was doing it for them.

After a reassurance call with their brother we headed out - each of them holding my pinky finger of each hand.

I didn't know where to go, so I just headed home and prepared myself to answer some questions about why I was bringing two little unknown princesses with me home.

On the way here we had a lot of short conversations about their day and overall about Barbie and how they don't like Peppa Pig even though she is pink.

Apparently as they know that we shouldn't eat pork which is pig meat, they see no reason in liking pigs and Peppa is one.

They're quite thoughtful and smart for their age. It was fun talking to them especially guessing the words as I noticed they cut some alphabets or whole syllables from words.

Two streets down my home there is a parc.

My plan was to actually deny but their doe eyes betrayed me.

I couldn't deny when they promised to play only for 15 minutes.

Everything they did, they did together, it was just so wholesome to watch them.

At the end they were playing in the sand and got a good amount of it into their hairs.

That's when I decided to interrupt them from their sand battle and they agreed going home as they were tired and sleepy.

Arrived home I had to first face some shocked faces. They have a reason though.

Abbu was the first to recover and ask: "Mere mutabiq aaj subah jab main ghar se nikla tha toh mere do pyaari bachiyan nahi the." (According to me, when I left the house today morning i didn't have two lovely girls)