11.

I'm so thankful to Ouahib for shielding me from those drunk people

I was so worried of how to spend a whole hour standing there with them dancing and yelling like there is no tomorrow.

I completely froze when that disgusting man was about to drag me to 'celebrate' with them.

Luckily Ouahib interfered otherwise I couldn't even move a single centimeter.

With his presence, he blocked the creepy people and also their drunk smell. He held a decent distance eventho the guys were constantly pushing him from behind but he never came too close.

Once the train made a sharp turn and also the drunk men lost their balance resulting into them taking support of Ouahib's back but even then he managed to stand with the support of his other hand.

He hovered over me for fraction of a second before he could regain his composure and even apologised when it wasn't his mistake.

I knew he had no bad intentions.

Arriving in the central train station of Frankfurt, we were allowed to go home individually, which was a change of plans in the last minute.

We were supposed to return to the train station where we met, which is near our school and near my house.

But as it was already 10:30pm the teacher decided it would take more time if we all travelled together and most of the students have to travel back after reaching there.

It was understandable but how am I supposed to go back?

Back there was Ouahib who helped me out but now?

Ya Allah!

Ammi accompanied Aapi to the a wedding of her sister-in-law and Abbu should be home.

Yes I will call him to pick me up.

After the phone rang for some seconds he accepted "Aaliyah jaan, is there something important? Otherwise I'm in the masjid and about to give a speech rearding the current happenigs in the middle east. Is everything allright?"

Oh no! He is in the masjid and I disturbed him. I should have thought about the fact that he is a member of the mosque. 

Silly me!

"Abbu everything is allright. I just wanted to inform you that it will still take time until I reach home as the train rides got cancelled." I do not feel good about lying to him but I can not have him come pick me up when he is going to give an important speech. 

Ya Allah please forgive me!

"Okay jaan, I will come home after praying Ishaa. There is food, you need to just heat it up." he replied.

"Okay Abbu, Allah hafiz" I then bid him goodbye.

I will manage. Just because there were these drunk people, it does not mean that they wil be in the train I take home.