28.

Allah works in mysterious ways

Allah works in mysterious ways. SubhanAllah. I cried my heart out to him and he answered, in a way I would have never expected it to happen.

Becoming the owner of a company, which was about to go bankrupt, is the last thing I had imagined to happen in my early twenties.

On top of that, I had to learn how to run a whole business in such a short time span, that looking back at it, I still don't believe that I did it.

That night, when Yemma broke down after the call she received, changed so much in our lives.

She had received the news of her father aka my grandfather's sudden death. Due to that, Yemma had to fly to Spain, where he was staying before his death, the very next morning.

I flew two days after that night, as I had still my exams. Luckily the director was understanding and sent my certificate per mail and allowed me to graduate.

Arriving there, we had to deal with grief, sorrow and his business which had no leader, but badly needed one.

His health had deteriorated significantly, the week before he passed away, but because he and Yemma weren't on talking terms, he didn't inform her.

I understand that they had their share of argument, but he had nothing against me. He could've told me.

His secretary, had handeled everything as well as possible, but he couldn't do it for long.

Thus, he called Yemma and informed her. Upon going through all the paper work, to get grandpa's dead body to morocco, to be buried, we discovered his will.

It stated that Yemma being his only daughter and me being his only grandson at the time he wrote the will, would inherit each 50 per cent of all his properties and of course the company.

That came unexpected for me and so for Yemma. She had her job which she loved and didn't want to leave.

After the funeral of grandpa in morocco, we returned to Spain to clear the mess that had broke out in the company.

Strange how the last time I had visited morocco, was at Ayman's funeral and I returned again just for the sake of grandpa's.

Back in Spain, me and Yemma were technically already the new owners of everything.

Problem was, no one knew how to handle such a massive company with so many branches.

Yemma had already decided, that she didn't want anything to do with the company. So, left was I. Going through another series of paper work, Yemma handed the whole company to me and officially I became the sole owner.

I joined a private sped up course for one whole semester and with the help of the secretary, personal assistant and board team of the company, I learned what you should know, to run a company.

It was overwhelming and it costed me endless sleepless nights, but now the company is back on track, Alhamdulilah.

I've decided quite a lot, considering being the owner, and everything has been wise and well thought of me. Alhamdulilah.