10.

"Why are you doing this stupid assignment bro? Here, watch these funny reels with me!" Faruq whined closing my history book

Gosh it's irritating!

Ya Allah please grant me Sabr!

But I can't just tell him to go and let me have peace completing my assignment.

First of all he himself willingly accompanied us to the library because according to him maths is a pain in the ass and he's smart enough to bunk classes and roam around the school building like it's his house.

Secondly he's sitting here watching Reels and laughing like a maniac and distracting me.

Thirdly he's giving me such a hard time, not being able to punch that disgusting smile out of his face!

I've seen enough to know that gaze he's looking at Aaliyah with.

First I thought I'm over thinking but the Reels he's been showing me say a lot about him and what way he's gazing her.

I look over at Aaliyah who's sitting a table across from where I'm sitting with this idiot.

She's been repeatedly adjusting her hijab and shifting in her seat, which gives me the go to break this moron's face but I decide otherwise.

I shift my seat across from him, blocking his view from Aaliyah.

He looks at me with a confused face and I just shrug it off saying that this way I have more space on the table to write.

He makes an 'O' face and straightens his posture and pretends to stretch his arms.

"Do I look like a brainless fool to you?" I question him mentally because I know exactly what he's trying to do.

When I finish writing a paragraph of my history handout, I look up at him to only find him staring over my shoulder.

Ok now I'm literally on the verge of ruining that nasty face of him but not in a school library.

I pull his chair so that he's sitting beside me and his back faces Aaliyah.

"Let's watch some Reels, weren't you the one to suggest?" I ask with an innocent smile.

"Uhhhh yea we could've done that sitting like before too right?" He asks with a forced chuckle.

"Yeaahh" I stretch my arms and point at the window which is showing the rainy weather outside.

"Don't you like this view?" I ask leaning back and pretending to enjoy the view outside.

He looks at me like I've caught him red handed - technically yes.

"No, no, the weather outside seems..." he starts and fakes a nervous laugh in between before completing "pleasant...yea the weather is good outside"

I nod in agreement and he proceeds to show me his Reels and not much to my surprise they're as ridiculous as him.