03.

"Ya Allah how annoying is the sound of this alarm! But if it's another sound I'm not gonna wake up so it's good this way," I thought as I quickly got down my bed

Today I had managed to make it back to my bed after praying fajr.

Yesterday after school I had cleaned the kitchen as we had left everything as it was in the morning and then tidied the house a little up.

It wasn't perfectly tidy as it would but it was better than when I arrived.

The rest of the evening I spent reading a book about the various prophets in our islam.

It's interesting and fascinating how everyone is slightly different in their own way.

I didn't realise how fast the time flew by until my parents returned at 5pm.

Usually there is Khadija Aunty, but for me she's like a second mother, who cooks and takes care of the house chores.

Though all at home do their things independently sometimes it gets messier than we can handle.

Both my parents work full time and my brother and I mostly have long school days.

But as it was her daughters enrollment into first grade she had taken off.

After freshening up my dad was chatting with my Grandmother back in Pakistan through video call and after talking to her for a while Ammi (mom) went to prepare dinner.

After some time I also joined her and soon we were sitting on the dinning table ready to eat but as usual the latecomer my dear Brother made us wait.

He had football training and we were starving while waiting for him.

Finally after he had graced us with his arrival we started eating.

-

Back to today, I quickly went to the washroom and afterwards wore my abaya and adjusted my hijab.

It was my dad's turn to drop us so we had our breakfast and left.

Today started with 2 hours of computer science! Ae khuda (Oh god) who starts to program in the first 2 hours of the day?

Anyways I somehow survived those two hours and now it was time for a break.

I mostly spend the breaks in the school library, except some rare times when I just spend it in the schoolyard waiting for the bell to ring.

Two hours biology were gone by fast as we microscoped only and so I was again sitting in the school library.

What I really don't like about our school library is that first, it does have only books that are from the nineties and it doesn't allow eating nor drinking.