14.

This bandage is really annoying the hell out of me! 

Luckily it is my left hand so I can still do things but I am kind of missing my left hand. 

That sounds absurd, but yea I'm habituated to using both my hands and using only one is a struggle. 

"Nah bro, I really can't this week. Finals are in two weeks and I still have to work on the presentation regarding ethics." I replied to Ishaq. He is a good friend of mine, I went with him to the same arabic classes back in Cologne but he had moved out.

Turns out he moved here to Frankfurt and we met some weeks before in the Masjid during Jummah prayer. 

The moment I saw him, I knew that I am familiar with him but of course I didn't recognise him on the first guess. 

I had stayed after prayer partly because I wanted some peace and alone time and secondly I was planning to pray Asr too and then head to pick up the twins. 

He had stayed too with some guys and we started talking randomly. He shared that he seems to know me but doesn't remember exactly so I shared also that his face was familiar to me. 

We introduced ourselves and soon we knew who the other was. 

He had been the topper of the arabic class and I was quite good but not the topper kind. 

"Okayyy, Just give me a call when you have time." He said and I agreed and ended the call.

We are of the same age but he has completed his A-Levels last year and is now doing a course related to business so that he can take over his father's comapany. 

That's the reason he had moved to Frankfurt because here is the best University for such courses and doing his A-Levels and living here when he knew that he would study here was a rational desicion. 

I am happy he knows what he is going do to in life and has a plan whereas I am still clueless about my career. 

Anyways moving from my career tension to my mental health ones, I have an appointment to attend. 

Today I had off after 2pm and here I am lying on my bed where I was naping 10 minutes ago when Ishaq decided to wake me up. 

My Appointment is in an hour with the therapist. Yes I have agreed on giving her a chance because I had to convince Yemma to stop working night shifts. 

Some days ago, I had talked to her regarding changing to day shifts because that's what she used to do and night shifts were doing nothing good to her health. 

She had requested for working night shifts because you get a bonus and a slightly better hourly wage and in the beginning we had put in all our money and also an amount of our savings because of the new appartment and the adjustment to the new city. 

Now she had worked enough and we are back to our 'normal' balance so I requested her to change but as she wasn't agreeing so I had to use the 'if you will then I will' card.