Chapter 30: The Drunken Alpha

After finishing his meal, Yinfeng bade Nan Yi farewell.

Noting that it was already eleven, he mentioned he should report back.

As for Nan Yi, he retired to his bedroom.

With merriment continuing outside, Nan Yi couldn't sleep and browsed through messages from his few fans.

Lying peacefully on his bed, the slight movement of his feet in the air showed that the omega's mood was quite good.

Over time, the noise from outside began to fade.

The omega remained prone, with the gentle rhythm of his breathing filling the room.

1 a.m.

Few were left in the villa's front yard.

A cake from the living room had been moved outside at some point, with a slice now missing.

The surroundings were adorned with lights that twinkled like stars, along with balloons, flowers, and long tables.

Delicacies, fruits, and fine red wines.

A youthfully vibrant birthday party, illuminated with warm orange lighting, showcased the meticulous planning behind it.

Seated in a dimly-lit corner was an alpha, whose facial features were slightly obscured by the shadows.

The alpha remained silent, merging into the darkness as though he belonged to it.

Yet, the aura he exuded, one of elegance and regality, was hard to overlook.

Few remained on the benches, but the eyes of a couple of omegas occasionally drifted to the alpha in the corner.

"It's getting late; I'm quite tired now."

Song Jing yawned, his eyelids heavy.

"We should head out then."

Hearing this, the others around him set down their wine glasses.

After seeing them off, Song Jing returned to the courtyard.

The ever-silent He Yu Shen in the corner appeared serene, but a closer look revealed a slight hint of inebriation in his cold eyes.

The alpha's gaze held a touch of bewilderment.

Beside him, Yan An was utterly intoxicated, unconscious.

Yan An's head was tilted, stray hairs shadowing his shut eyes. His lips were pressed tight, the subtle contours of his face accentuated by his slightly furrowed brows.

"He Yu Shen... Have another drink..."

Song Jing: "..."

On the small table between their chairs lay over a dozen empty liquor bottles.

Such potent spirits, even a few omegas couldn't finish a single bottle.

Yet, the two alphas treated it like a beer-drinking contest.

With a look of disdain, Song Jing glanced at Yan An, sent a message to security to escort Yan An to the villa's guest room.

When only the two of them remained, Song Jing approached the silent He Yu Shen, helping him up.

"Not the bedroom... he's asleep..."

A husky, magnetic voice resonated near Song Jing's ear. Grasping the alpha's hand, he froze, a hint of defiance flashing in his eyes.