Chapter 87: Cherish Me More in the Future

Every word exchanged with Nan Zhai Min nauseated He Yu Shen. He feared he might lose control and strike.

"Nan Zhai Min, arrange for Nan Yi's household registration to be handed over to me. And as for the lady who was so audacious earlier, she insulted my omega. What do you think should be done?"

The words from He Yu Shen were coated in icy frost.

Merely hearing his tone sent shivers down the spine.

"This... Xin Xin is naive, led astray by her mother. I hope you can overlook her indiscretion," Nan Zhai Min hastily said with a placating smile. "Xin Xin, come apologize to Mr. He and your brother!"

There was weight in Nan Zhai Min's tone. He was reluctant to scold his only child, but he couldn't afford to offend He Yu Shen.

"Father..."

"Apologize now!"

"Mr. He, I'm sorry. Big brother, I'm sorry!" Nan Xin apologized begrudgingly.

Nan Yi looked at Nan Xin coldly, without uttering a word.

Nan Zaimin hurriedly said to Nan Xin, "Go get your household registration book as a gesture of apology to Mr. He."

"Alright... I'll get it now," Nan Xin nodded, ready to leave.

"Three minutes," He Yu Shen coldly stated, looking at the two.

"Xin Xin is quick, hurry up!" Nan Zaimin nudged Nan Xin beside him, urging her forward.

Nan Xin had no choice but to briskly walk toward the main entrance.

"Mr. He, would you care to come inside?" Nan Zhai Min calculated internally; he had recently set his sights on a piece of land. He wanted to acquire it at a bargain, only to find out it belonged to He Yu Shen.

He needed to seize this opportunity to obtain that land.

Without giving Nan Zhai Min a glance, He Yu Shen softly looked down at Nan Yi, his icy tone turning tender.

"Xu Fang deliberately pushed you into the water, causing you to lose your speech for over a decade. And these people have bullied you for so long. How do you want to handle this, or shall I take charge?"

He Yu Shen knew Nan Yi had a soft heart.

After all, Nan Zhai Min was Nan Yi's father. Given Nan Yi's temperament, he would be inclined to forgive and move on.

He Yu Shen only wished that Nan Yi would now tell him not to spare them.

If Nan Yi expressed that, he would make sure this family couldn't stay in City A.

Even if Nan Yi chose to forgive, He Yu Shen would find his own way to settle scores on his behalf.

"Mr. He... are you joking... hahaha..."

Nan Zhai Min's expression was rigid; even his laugh was a strained pull at the corners of his mouth.

Nan Yi turned to face Nan Zhai Min directly, looking up into the alpha's eyes with depth and emotion.

Calmly, he said, "He Yu Shen, I don't want to dwell on this. They are insignificant to me. I only want that house—it belonged to my mother."

Nan Yi didn't doubt Nan Zhi's words. He knew Nan Zhi wasn't kind to him either, but their blood ties were pure.

He believed Nan Zhi wouldn't lie about their mother's belongings, making the house an absolute necessity for Nan Yi.

As for Nan Zhai Min, he saw him as trash on the street—getting one's shoe dirty was unfortunate, but there's no need to kick the trash again.