Chapter 109: Epilogue - Is Nan Zhi Happy Now?

Chapter 109: Epilogue – Is Nan Zhi Happy Now?

Nan Zhi's story begins after Lin Qiu's sensitive period mistake.——————————————————

Lin Qiu's sensitivity lasted for two to three days.

Only during the Alpha's sensitive period would he think of himself.

But as soon as the sensitivity ended, the Alpha would look at him with the most disdainful eyes.

In a different setting, Lin Qiu was taking a shower, unseen behind a closed door.

Nan Zhi felt a sticky discomfort on his skin, but he lacked the energy to shower. He luxuriously sprawled on the bed, which was steeped in the scent of Alpha's wine-laden pheromones.

He knew that once Lin Qiuwu emerged, he'd be ushered out without hesitation.

Shortly after, the bedroom door swung open with a soft "clack", revealing Lin Qiuwu wrapped only in a towel, toweling off his hair.

The Alpha's muscular physique was tantalizingly sexy, with an eight-pack that was pronounced yet not overly so, and the hint of the V-line concealed by the towel was irresistibly alluring.

Lin Qiuwu, having taken only a few steps out, paused and threw Nan Zhi a look of evident distaste.

Without his glasses, the Alpha's demeanor seemed softer, but the disdain in his eyes was even more pronounced.

"You can leave now." The tone was icy and devoid of concern.

His slight hopes dashed, Nan Zhi, gathering his weary body, cautiously asked, "May I take a shower before leaving?"

Lin Qiuwu's indifferent gaze swept over him. Without a word, he strode out of the room.

Nan Zhi realized this was his tacit approval.

As he got up, his legs nearly gave out from beneath him. Due to the Alpha's heat phase, the room's air conditioning was set very low. Virtually undressed, Nan Zhi shivered from the cold. He grabbed his now-clean clothes and entered the bathroom.

The warm water brought some heat back to his chilled body.

Having washed away the sticky sensation, he dried off, donned his clothes, and exited the bathroom.

The previously light-gray bedsheets were now a darker shade, bordering on black, making the entire room feel more oppressive.

Nan Zhi had arrived in haste, bringing nothing with him. Now, aside from the clothes on his back, there was no trace of him in this room.

With his legs still somewhat unsteady, Nan Zhi, wearing the only item not his – a pair of slippers – made his way downstairs.

There was no sign of Lin Qiuwu in the living room, yet Nan Zhi didn't immediately depart.

He still harbored hope that Lin Qiuwu might visit Lin Yunjian. Even if the young Alpha hadn't been conceived in line with Lin Qiuwu's plans, after all, he was Lin Yunjian's father. Nan Zhi believed that the Alpha would eventually warm up to the endearing Lin Yunjian.

"Hello."

Spotting the butler who had been consistently by Lin Qiuwu's side, Nan Zhi excitedly rose from the sofa.

"Good day, Mr. Nan," said the Beta butler with a detached tone.

Lin Qiuwu's butler was as cold as Lin Qiuwu himself. Nan Zhi knew he wasn't fond of him either. After all, in Lin Qiuwu's eyes, he had always been a calculating Omega.