Chapter 85: Nan Zhai Min had already moved out!

Chapter 85: Nan Zhai Min had already moved out!

"And this, Brother Zhang bought for Xiao Siyi a few days ago."

Ling Ran pulled out a box, which contained a small gold lock and a pair of bracelets adorned with little bells.

Nan Yi accepted them, saying in a soft voice, "Thank you."

"Why thank in the family? How about not going back tonight and staying here?"

"No need, Dad. When the weather warms up, Yi Yi and the baby will come to stay with you," said the slightly tipsy alpha in a husky voice.

"Alright."

..................

"I'm not going to work tomorrow. I'll go home with you to get the residency. From then on, you're mine."

The tipsy alpha's voice was alluring. He held Nan Yi close throughout the night, his breath tickling the back of Nan Yi's neck as he spoke.

It sent a shiver down his spine, causing his heart to race.

"Mm," he hummed softly from his nostrils.

Early in the morning, He Yu Shen left with Nan Yi.

Today's driver was Xiao Wang. Knowing the way, Xiao Wang drove silently without asking Nan Yi for directions.

The weather was dry and cold, and the car windows were closed. Nan Yi gazed out of the window, lost in thought.

Returning once again to his former home, Nan Yi couldn't quite articulate his feelings, devoid of the once familiar anxiety and anticipation.

He no longer cared about Nan Zhai Min's opinion of him.

"Darling," He Yu Shen leaned closer to Nan Yi, grabbing his somewhat cold hands.

Nan Yi snapped back to reality, turning his head to look at the alpha.

"What are you thinking about?"

Nan Yi shook his head, "Nothing."

"Why are you making that little face look so gloomy? We're going to get our marriage certificate shortly, and you won't look good with a frown."

"What?!"

Genuinely surprised, Nan Yi asked, "I thought we were going to..."

"You need a certificate first to register," He Yu Shen said, gently pinching Nan Yi's cheek.

His fair skin turned rosy with a light pinch, as He Yu Shen's distinct fingers caressed Nan Yi's face tenderly.

He Yu Shen pulled Nan Yi into his embrace, resting his chin atop the omega's soft head.

"Nan Yi, let's have another wedding ceremony, inviting everyone to witness our happiness. What do you say?"

The unique timbre of the alpha's voice emanated from above, deep and gentle.

Touched, Nan Yi snuggled further into his embrace, wrapping his arms around He Yu Shen's waist.

Nan Yi declined, "No need."

He didn't need others to bear witness to his happiness. Others' opinions didn't matter to him at all.

As long as the person he loved cherished him as much as he cherished himself, Nan Yi was content.

He had a home, a lover, and He Siyi.

It was enough.

"Why not?" He Yu Shen asked, cradling Nan Yi's head, urging him to meet his gaze.