Chapter 31: Yi Yi Has Made Friends.

Chapter 31: Yi Yi Has Made Friends.

With no time to prepare, it was more abrupt than the last alpha's heat. In the darkness, the alpha was extremely aggressive.

It was only when a faint light appeared on the horizon that Nan Yi finally succumbed to sleep.

The omega's shoulders sported a blush, lips swollen.

The exhausted bunny curled up vulnerably in the alpha's embrace.

And the alpha, who had confined the bunny, now had a clear look in his eyes.

Gazing at the bunny who lay limp in his arms, there was a touch of tenderness in his eyes.

He Yu Shen carried the tear-streaked omega to the bathroom.

Soon after, the room darkened, the curtains tightly drawn, with an omega sleeping on the bed, furrowing his brows.

The exposed nape of the neck still bore evidence of the previous night's fervor.

He Yu Shen changed into a black nightgown and sat gravely in the living room.

His eyes were calm, reminiscent of the stillness before a storm.

Song Jing's descent down the stairs became somewhat stiff. Taking a deep breath, he approached He Yu Shen with a smile.

"Brother Shen, you're awake."

"What happened last night?" He Yu Shen asked coldly, staring at the sweetly smiling omega.

Those sharp eyes seemed as if they intended to see right through Song Jing.

Song Jing's smile wavered, his head lowered and hands anxiously intertwining.

"I'm sorry, Brother Shen, I didn't expect to go into heat last night."

"Is that so?"

He Yu Shen's indifferent gaze remained unchanged, speaking with the same frosty tone.

"You don't believe me?" Song Jing looked incredulously at the man on the couch.

"Brother Shen, we've grown up together since childhood. Do you really think I'd lie to you?"

Song Jing's eyes grew moist, filled with mist, as if tears were about to form and fall any moment.

He Yu Shen frowned slightly, "I was drunk, not unconscious."

Those eyes narrowed dangerously: "Pheromones alone aren't enough to send me into heat."

"You're up, Jing. Why so early?" It was Yan An's voice from behind, coming down the stairs, unable to see the face of the Omega with his back turned.

"My head hurts. I can't go to work today." The voice behind him continued.

Neither of the two in the living room spoke.

"Jing... What happened between you two?" Yan An approached, noticing the distraught look on Song Jing's face, momentarily taken aback.

"Move out. I've arranged a place for you, on Shenghua Road."

After speaking coldly, He Yu Shen stood and ascended the stairs.

"Brother Shen!"

Tears streamed down Song Jing's face like a broken faucet, staring in disbelief at the retreating figure he had followed for years.

"Is it wrong for me to love you? If it weren't for Nan Yi..."

"Even without him, I wouldn't have feelings for you. I can overlook last night's antidote tea, but you should watch out for yourself."