Chapter 86: So anyone can bully his omega

"How can you... speak now?"

Just then, He Yu Shen stepped out, standing protectively behind Nan Yi.

Nan Xin's voice grew softer, her gaze fixated on He Yu Shen, pupils constricting.

How did Nan Yi come to know such a handsome alpha?

"Why did you all move? Did you sell my mother's house?" Nan Yi asked coldly, drawing Nan Xin's attention back.

Moments earlier, she had stars in her eyes, but now, she looked at Nan Yi with pure disdain.

"If father wanted to sell, he would. Your mother has been dead for years. What house of hers?"

Though at the prime of her youth, her words were dripping with venom.

Nan Yi's chest heaved with suppressed rage.

He Yu Shen's face darkened completely. Holding onto the trembling fingertips of Nan Yi, he gently caressed them, trying to soothe the angered omega.

"I guess Nan Zhai Min no longer wishes to do business with us!" He Yu Shen's frosty gaze darted coldly at Nan Xin.

The bully-able and timid Nan Xin, merely a paper tiger, was taken aback by He Yu Shen's piercing gaze, her heart skipping a beat.

"Nan Xin, as always, you lack class, just like your mistress mother," said Nan Yi, keeping his face cold and voice calm despite his anger.

"How dare a worthless Omega like you speak about my mother!"

Nan Xin was fuming, gritting her teeth and glaring at Nan Yi with disgust.

He Yu Shen's expression darkened. He hadn't expected that besides Nan Zhai Min, anyone from the Nan family would dare to bully Nan Yi.

That day at the hospital, Nan Zhi tried to tarnish Nan Yi's reputation. Now, this insignificant female omega also dared to insult his own omega in front of him.

Such a gentle and adorable omega, and yet even the daughter of a mistress dared to mistreat him.

With a cold face, He Yu Shen pulled out his phone and immediately dialed his assistant.

"Struck a nerve, did I?" Nan Yi's tone was calm, but the hand He Yu Shen held was clearly trembling.

First, He Yu Shen reassuringly squeezed the Omega's hand. Once the call connected, he got straight to the point, "Dial the number for Nan Zhai Min that I asked you to find earlier. I want to see him."

The words of the Alpha momentarily silenced both omegas.

Nan Yi felt comforted knowing someone stood up for him. Recognizing the futility of arguing with Nan Xin, he chose silence.

Nan Xin, on the other hand, felt a touch of fear upon hearing the alpha's words.

She eyed the two skeptically, assuming that Nan Yi had lost He Yu Shen's favor. Now with an alpha by his side, he might've been discarded by He Yu Shen long ago.

Despite the overpowering aura of the alpha, neither of them seemed to afford designer clothing.

Perhaps the call the alpha just made was merely a bluff.

That brief moment of fear was quickly discarded, and Nan Xin felt superior once again.

"What's with the act in front of me? One is a second-hand item discarded by He Yu Shen, and the other, a scavenger. All looks, but so pathetic."