Cant sleep

( Livs pov)
It was currently 2am I had a busy day coming up and I couldn't sleep I tried everything but nothing would work. My thoughts were interrupted by Colby stirring next to me. He moved his head up to my chest and put his arms around me hugging me tight. I smiled to myself but then eventually moved his head and arms off of me.

I walked downstairs to look for sleeping pills. " There you are!" I heard behind me to see Colby running to my direction. He hugged me really close. We stayed like that before Colby broke the silence " What are you doing down here it's 3 in the morning?" He asked " I was looking for sleeping pills I can't sleep." I said with a soft voice. " We ran out baby." Colby said with a sad tone. " Are you kidding me." I said with an annoyed voice. "I have the thing just for you!" Colby said with a smirk on his face. He then picked me up

Bridal style and sat on the couch with me on his lap he started to put a blanket over me and rock me like a baby. " What are you doing I'm not a ba-" " shh and you're my baby." Colby interrupted me. I tried to get off his lap but he just held me there. " babe stop."  Colby said I just put my head in his chest and wrapped my arms around him while Colby was now bouncing one of his legs.

I felt really tried and tried to stay awake but couldn't. " shhh close them baby." Colby said I then sighed and closed them. My eyes were getting really heavy ,and I eventually gave in and fell asleep on Colby's lap. Colby continued to bounce his leg for a good 5 minutes. Colby then got up with me still in his arms and brought me upstairs to our bed and layed me there with his arms around me. " good night love." Colby said then kissed my neck a couple times before he stopped and fell asleep.

that was my first story and I honestly need help on what to do next I will try to make one every day but yeah.

PLSS SEND REQUESTS ON THIS IDK WHAT TO DO LOVE YOUU AND THANK YOUU! ❤️❤️❤️