Sick boy

" YUCK." A voice called out from the bathroom. I immediately got up knowing the voice. " Colby are you ok in there?" I asked as I knocked at bathroom door. " uhm yeah I'm ok baby go back to sleep I'm sorry for awakening you." He said and opened the door. H was really pale his eyes with red and watery his lips were a really pink color. His hair was very messy his collarbone was a little wet probably from sweat.

" love did you throw up." I said and started to put his hair behind his ear and placing my hand on his cheek creasing it gently. He sighed and nodded flushing the toilet. " it's ok come here." I said and put one arm around his shoulder guiding him towards the bed. He got in bed snuggling the blanket and sniffing a little.

" Hold up the windows open it's cold maybe that's why you're sick you always leave the window open love that's not good."
I frowned and closed the window.
Colby sighed and looked up at me. I went over to our closet to get a Hoddie for him to put on. " here Cole put this on you'll be warm and cozy." I said and helped him get in the Hoodie.
He was coughing like crazy I felt really bad.
" love do you want some tea it will help with your throat and tummy." I said and poked his stomach.

He nodded as tears were still in his eyes. I went downstairs to go make some tea for him. Once the tea was done I made my way back upstairs to see Colby sleeping and snoring in bed. " baby.." I whispered setting the tea down and getting into bed.  I sighed and turned over to look at Colby I couldn't help but smile.

He was so cute the way his eyes fluttered when he sleep his little snores and his squished cheek from his pillow. I also couldn't help and lean in to kiss his cheek. " my baby." I whispered and smiled. I also saw Colby smile " whattt." I said " I thought you were sleeping." " I was." He said and smiled.

I smiled and kissed his cheek again.
" I love you baby good night." I said and squeezed his cheek. " I love you to babe and thank you taking care of me." He said and kissed me