Doordash

One day I was laying in bed playing some games on my phone with Colby on the other side of the bed. " hey baby do you want to DoorDash today?" He asked " sure what in your mind." I said and sat next to him looking at its phone as he scrolled. " hmm Chick-fil-A?" " what's that?" I asked

" you don't know what chick-fil-A is?" He said shocked. I shook my head while starring at him. " ok here come here." He said patting his lap. I crawled over and sat on his lap and grabbed his hand so it can go around me. " ok here look at the menu." He said and layed his chin on my shoulder.

" look these are the chicken nuggets those are good you want some?" He said and look at me white gently squeezing my stomach " uhm ok!" I said with a smile " good." He said and kissed my cheek.
We continued till be came upon the waffle fries. " ooo love these are the waffle fries they are so delicious I'm gunna get some." " ok." I said playing with my hair. Colby then kissed my cheek " focus!" He squeaked. " ok!" I giggled.

" you want a drink love they have dr. Pepper." He said and kissed my cheek again. " hm ok!" I said as Colby squeezed my stomach again. " There are some sauces if you want." He said and started to rub my stomach. " hm ranch?" I asked " good choice." He said and kissed my cheek again." Ok now ima order a chicken sandwich and a spicy one to and a lemonade." Colby said

" baby you want to share all this?" Colby said and looked at me. " of course." I said and kissed his nose really quick. " hey!" He whined " only I can do that to you." He mumbled and placed his order in. " bruh." I said and leaned my head back on his shoulder. Colby chuckled and put his phone in his pocket and picked me up. I giggled as I as being placed on his stomach. " wait actually here." He said and got me off.

" girl." I said as Colby made me sit on the side of the bed. "Bruh." He said making me giggle. He then placed his head in between my legs and made me get on his shoulders. " Colby!" I yelped. All Colby did was chuckle. "Noo baby noo I'm scared!" I said holding on to his head as he walked down the stairs. We made it to the couch and cuddled until our found came.

$/$/)-&@-"-"/@/"-&$/)/$/@-"-"-&)/)

Lmao lmao this is bad this one sucks booty cheeks hahah lmao
Ok my bad idk what got into me but I'm sorry I don't not post for like a whole mouth I got lazy but it's fine I got it nowwww love you ❤️❤️❤️