Ignored pt2

I was laying in bed and rolled over to see my sweet boyfriend Colby Brock. " Hey baby!" I said and pecked his lip. I look up at Colby to see him push me away and got out of bed. Maybe he's just tired I thought to myself. I got out of bed to make it. I went to the bathroom and got into some flare leggings and some pink sweater.

I make my way downstairs to see Colby on the couch watching tik tok on his phone. " hmmm Colby are you hungry I can make you something?" I asked he said nothing. " Colbyyyy." I said and went up to him. I layed down on the couch and layed my head on his lap. " Colbyyy!" I whined out.

I got up and went to the kitchen again I made me and Colby breakfast and sat down on the couch with our food. " Colby I made you breakfast!" I said with a huge smile on my face. Colby got up and went to make himself some cereal. " Colby but I made you food." I said.

I got up and took my food upstairs I ate upstairs while watching strawberry shortcake.

After a few hours I went downstairs with my dishes and saw Colby nowhere to be found. I frowned and decided to wash the kitchen. I went up to the couch and watched strawberry shortcake all day.

It's been a few hours I got bored and took a small nap. My nap only lasted an hour before I got up and did some more cleaning. It was now 7am and I got a call. " Hello!" I said " would you like to enter a fight to Hawaii- " " scam." I said with a frown.

I sat at the couch now watching Mr beast till it was 9am when the front door opened. I got up and saw it was Colby. " where were you?" I asked hoping I would get an answer. Nothing. " are you hungry?" I said. He got up and went to the bathroom. I got the perfect idea now. I went up to our room and changed into my pjs and got out Colby's favorite bored game sorry!

I went running downstairs like a little girl. I waited at the bathroom door for Colby to get down so I can surprise him. Once the door open I got up and said. " Wanna play sorry!" And held up the bored game with a huge smile on my face. He pushed pass me and went to the front door. " Aye what's up." Colby said and let someone is friends in.

I waved at them and quickly went to the kitchen to get some snacks and red solo cups out for them. After I was done I saw them all coming to the living room. I got down and hid myself. "Ayee look food" one of them said.

I then got up and ran to me and Colby's room. I sat down and thought why Colby was ignoring me. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening I saw Colby coming in. " Colby what did I do wrong?" He was then just looking for something. " do you need help?" I said he ignored me still.

I then got the covers and put it over my self and cried quietly so Colby wouldn't hear me. I heard a sigh come out of Colby mouth and felt the cover move. " NO IM A BAD GIRLFRIEND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed out. I then felt Colby kiss my head through the covers. He left the room.

I stopped crying and went downstairs to get some water. I tried to avoid Colby while going downstairs. I went to the kitchen and got my Stanley cup to fill with water. I then felt a hand on my butt. I turned to see it was one of Colby's friends he was smirking at me while rubbing my butt roughly. " Stop!" I yelled out of ran upstairs. I hid myself in the bathroom crying.

A few minutes later a knock was on the bathroom door. I didn't answer tho. I heard some picking at the door nob and saw Colby there with a hoodie in his hand.  He got on the ground with me and kissed my temple before putting the Hoddie on me. "He touched my butt!" I yelled out while rubbing my eyes. 

He then slung me over his shoulder keeping one of his hands on my butt. He the put me on the couch we had upstairs. Shhh it's ok I know he said then pulled me to his chest. I calmed myself down and asked him. " why didn't you talk to me today?". " sorry Sam thought it would be funny if I ignored you for 24 hours he said.

I kissed him and he reacted he immediately to the kiss. I pulled away and put my head into his neck. "Your ok baby" Colby said and kissed the side of my neck. "Hey we're gunna go down there and I'm gunna keep you with me ok love?" He asked I was scared but then gave in. " ok." I said quietly.

" thank you I love you." He said then kissed the side of my neck. " I love you too." I kissed the tip of his nose. We both went downstairs and the guy who touched my butt was starring at me with a smirk.
I got closer to Colby and sat next to him on the couch.

A few hours went by and I was pass out on the couch. Colby cleaned up and went up to me. He got on his knees and lifted up my Hoddie and kissed my stomach a couple times. Before getting on top of me laying his head down on my stomach and falling asleep.

I might quit writing I'm not feeling my self anymore. But love you thanks ❤️❤️❤️