Games

Me and Colby were playing hide and seek because we were really bored. I was hiding in our bathroom quietly giggling because it's been 10 minutes and he has still not found me. " babyyy I give up I want you now pleasee!" He screamed.

" Nope find me!" I yelled back. I then heard him running towards where I was hiding and open the door. I screamed as he got closer and closer pulling me into a hug.

" I don't like hide and seek!" He whined. " but it's funnn!" I said and stood up with me and walked over to the bed. " whatever." He said as the front door knocked. " who could that be?" I said and got up.

" hey guys." Sam said as I opened the front door. " hey!" I said and hugged him then kat. ( I know that they broke up but just stick with it.)

" You ready!" Colby said as Sam came in. " fuck yeah I've been practicing." Sam and as they sat on the couch and started playing games. Me and kat walked over to the kitchen started to gossip while drinking some wine.

" yeah no I totally understand." I said as we heard Colby scream. " AH FUCK YOU SAM YOU FUCKING BITCH!" " omg." I sighed. Kat giggled as we continued to talk.

" I will beat your ass next time bitch." We heard Colby say. " yeah sure ok Katrina let's go we'll be back tomorrow." Sam said as he came over and got kat. " ok bye I love you." " Byee I love you too!" I said as they walked out the door.

" fucking bitch." I heard Colby mumble. " you ok baby boy!" I yelled. " yeah just frustrated." " awe it's ok." He sighed and layed his head on my chest. " how does a bath sound?" I said while playing with his hair. He grinned up at me and carried me to the bathroom.

We both took a nice and warm bath together and went to bed.

" i love you." I said as Colby was playing with my wet hair. " I love you too." He said and kissed my cheek.

ahhh sorry this one is so short.