Argument

I was peacefully laying down on the couch watching strawberry shortcake when all of the sudden I heard the front door shut.
It made me flinch of how loud it was but

then I saw Colby. " Hi babyyyy!" I said and hugged him from behind. " Get the fuck away from me." Colby said then pushed me away till I got the floor. " What happened are you ok?" I said with worried in my voice. " LEAVE ME ALONE OK." He said and pushed pass me and upstairs.

I stood there in shock of what just happened. I made my way upstairs and to our bedroom to see him laying there on his phone. " Colby you can talk to me stop pushing me away." I said in a soft voice. " JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE GOD LIV ITS NOT THAT HARD!" He screamed in my face. All the sudden he got me and threw in on the ground causing a sharp pain on my ribs. " Ow!" I cried out.

I began to cry and saw Colby start to crouch down towards me. I flinched and ran downstairs to the bathroom to lock myself there. " Liv baby I'm so so so sorry I don't know what got into me please open the door." I hear Colby say. I was in the bathroom holding my rib and crying really hard. " Liv baby please I'm sorry." I hear Colby say again.

I opened the door and ran straight upstairs to lay on the bed. Colby followed me and tried to come near but I said " Leave me alone!" He just said not and picked me up and carried me downstairs. " Stop it hurts!" I screamed out all he did was nod. He sat on the chair with me on his lap and pulled a fuzzy blanket then wrapped it around me.

" It hurts stop please!" I cried out. Colby just kissed my cheek and frowned down at me. He took me off his lap and toke off the blanket. He then lifted my shirt carefully only to see a big bruise. Colby grasp and kissed my nose. " Baby I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking Please forgive me." He said with a worried expression.

I didn't know what to do so I got the blanket and covered myself with it. Colby got up and walked into the bathroom. I could hear some sniffles coming from there. I stopped crying and I walked up the bathroom where Colby was in and knocked.

" go away I'm a bad boyfriend I should've done that to you." He cried out I just went to the kitchen and found something to open the door. I went back to the bathroom and opened the door and saw Colby on the floor crying his eyes out.

" I forgive you." I said with a soft voice. Colby looked up at me and carried me to the couch. " I'm so sorry baby I just had a bad day and all I had was anger in me. And I was bad that I took it out on you." " It's ok." I said then brushed some hair off from his forehead. " can I kiss you." He said shyly wiping all his tears away. " of course baby!" I said then pulled his cute face towards me.

I kissed him for a good 2 minutes. "I'm sorry baby that will never happen again." He said then slowly layed his head on my chest. There was a sharp pain on my rib but I ignored it.

I started to play with his hair and as soon as I knew it he was asleep. I felt my eyes getting heavy and there it was we were both knocked out on the couch.

Thank you so much for reading my books and so sorry that I made yesterdays book late I make these books around evening so yeah. LOVE YOUUU ❤️❤️❤️❤️