Kissy

Colby's pov

One day I woke up feeling really soft and happy I didn't know why but I just did. I went downstairs to see my beautiful baby girl liv. " good morning baby!" I said and kissed her cheek. " hey good morning bubba." She said and kissed me back.

I then went to go lay my head down on her lap where she then started to play with my hair. I then put my head in the crook of her neck and started to lightly kiss it. She giggled and slapped my head gently. In return I licked her neck. " eww gross Colby." She said and got up quickly to wipe the spot I licked and to wipe it on me.

"I'm sorry." I said regretting licking her neck. " it's okay baby." She said then cupped my face and kissed me gently.
I wrapped my arms around her waist making her come closer to me so she can sit on my lap. I licked her bottom lip asking her entrance but she kept obeying.

I pulled away and saw how plump her lips were. " stop teasing me liv it's not funny." She giggled. " it is very." She said and sat on my lap again and put her hand on the back of my head to kiss me more. I then wiped her bottom lip again but she still didn't. I smacked her butt as hard and this caused her to gasp.

I slipped in my tongue in her mouth kissing her more rough. After what felt like forever we pulled away for air. I leaned my forehead on her as we gasped her air. " whoa." She breathed.  I chuckled and kissed her lips repeatedly. " Liv I love youuu." I said and kissed her more.

" Colby I love you too." She giggled and kissed my cheeks.

That day on we door dashed food and slept and watched all of our favorite movies.
Best day ever!

7282927281991918272629299262627/9/

WOWWW POSTING 2 STORYS IN ONE DAY IS CRAZY BUT YEAH LOVE YOUU AND TH AK YOU BYEE ❤️❤️❤️