Prank

( Colby's pov)

"What's up guys it's Colby Brock here welcome back to my channel today we are going to be pranking Liv by saying she was cheating on me."" I know I know I'm sorry but it's a prank so it's fine...I think."

"Liv is currently sleeping in our room and I have her phone with me. I'm gunna make my contact named be a random name so let's see hmmm." "How about Mike we'll do Mike ok. Now I'm gunna put her phone back and wait for her to wake up."

(30 minutes later)
(Livs pov)

I woke up and went to the bathroom to do everything I needed before going downstairs. "Good morning baby!" I said then kissed his cheeks. " good morning love." He then he kissed my arm. " babe I don't feel like cooking today can I but something for us?" I said as I sat on the couch next to him.

" of course baby I will go get your phone wait here." He said then walked upstairs.

( Colby's pov)

"Ok so it's going perfect so far we are gunna order food and I'm gunna get her phone now and open it and put it on the Mike thing yeah just look at the camera from downstairs."

(Livs pov)

As colby was upstairs I was planning on what we should do today. I then got up and got its favorite bored game sorry." Uhm hey babe?" I heard someone say behind me. " yeah?" I said. " who's Mike?" I thought about it for a second before saying my answer. " I don't know who's Mike?" I asked.

" no babe I'm asking you who is he." He said. " I don't know." I said not sure of who Mike was. " I'm looking through your guys Messages right now." He said while scrolling on my phone. " can i see." I said he then looked at me and gave me my phone.

I been saying I love you to this Mike guy and saying love, babe, and baby. " Colby I don't know who he is." Colby just shook his head and sat on the couch looking to his side. " I can't face you I can't believe this Liv."

" Colby is don't know who Mike is I swear." I said and he still did not believe me. " Colby Please." I said with a soft tone. I was on the urge to tears. I turned Colby's face towards mine and he had the most disgusted look on his face.

" colbs please I don't know who Mike is."
I said sadly. " your messages said otherwise." He said then looked outside.
" please I don't know him!" I whined out.
" ENOUGH!" he yelled then threw the bored game in the ground. I huddled up against the couch scared of what he was gunna do.

"I seen it ik you love him and not me." " Colby I do love you." I said tears coming in my eyes. " you don't your texting another boy saying you love him more then me." He said sternly. I got my sleeves and bundled it all up not letting my tears fall.

He then all the sudden started to laugh and pointed in front of us. I saw there was a camera " it's a prank." Colby said while laughing. I then looked at him and ran to the upstairs bathroom. I locked myself there crying as hard as I can.

(Colby's pov)

As soon as I saw Liv run up the stairs I got up and got the camera. " ok guys thanks for watching I'm gunna go give Liv some comfort and yeah make sure to leave a like and subscribe thanks and bye." I said to my camera and turned it off.

I went upstairs to hear really hard cry's coming from the bathroom. I frowned and went to knock on the door. " baby I'm sorry please open the door." She then opened the door quickly and I saw her hands shake.

" oh shit uhm ok come here." I said then picked her up placing her on my hip. I layed her on the bed with me and started to say something's to calm her down. " your ok it's ok love." I said while smoothing her hair out.

I then wrapped Liv around in a blanket.
I picked her up and we went downstairs to watch her favorite show strawberry shortcake. She was now fully calmed down and was watching her show in Peace.

I kissed her cheek and then started to crease it.  She was still looking at her show tho. I kissed her cheek again. She was still looking the other way.

I then started to attack her cheek with kisses until I heard. " Colby stop!" She squealed out. I then put her on the couch and walked to the kitchen I sat down on the table and started to think why I even did this.

I had my lip out pouting as I was thinking. I then closed my eyes and rubbed them as my lip started to quiver.
I then felt a light kiss on my cheek I then got Liv and made her sit on my lap.

I cried into her chest telling her how sorry I truly am. All she was doing was rubbing my back. She got up and grabbed my arm I forced myself to get up and follow her.

She sat on the couch with me and layed her head my side. I was looking down until I felt a finger lifting my head up. I look at Liv as a tear fell down my cheek.

She then frowned and said. " aww baby come here." And opened her arms for me. I then got in and kissed her cheek. She was rubbing my back and then pushed me up. She got under my Hoddie so she can be more close to me.

She then put her hands on the back of my neck which made me flinch. She knew I was ticklish over there. She wiped my tears away and kissed my cheeks.

" baby's it's ok don't be sad your too cute to be sad ok?" She said then kissed my cheeks again. I nodded and squeezed her side knowing she was ticklish there.  She then giggled and kissed the tip of my nose.

I then kissed her neck and hugged her. I then fell asleep on her. I then felt a light kiss on my head.

Sorry for not making story daily.
Love you ❤️❤️❤️