Share

I was on the couch playing baby in yellow on my phone when I got hungry I look over to see Colby peacefully eating nachos. It looked really good so I acted like I was till playing and sat next to him." Hey." I said looking at my phone still." Hey you good?" He asked.

"Yeah just playing." I said and looked behind him. " b-b-babe b-b-behind y-you." I asked with a scared tone. He quickly turned around while I took some of his food. My mouth was filled with cheesey chips. Colby turned to face me.

I quickly covered my mouth. " baby there's nothing there what are you scared of?" He asked with a frown. I shook my head and walked away. As I chewing and walking I heard come say. " what the fuck happened to my chips?" I giggled and ran upstairs.

1 hour later.

I got out of me and Colby's shared room and went downstairs. " babyyy What are you doinggg?" I said still looking at my phone. " I'm just drinking this smoothie." He said and held it up. " Okk." I said and plopped down on the couch.

I put my head in Colby's lap while scrolling on my phone. " you know what so werid?" Colby said " what." I said and looked up at him to see him already looking down at me. "My nachos were half eaten." He said. " oh I didn't know you had nachos." I said and looked up at him innocently.

" are you sure." He said with a grin. " yeah." I said. " I think someone ate them cough* Liv." I gasped and sat up. " what made you think it was me!" " oh I don't know maybe the cheese drop on your top.
" oh sorryyyy I got hungry." " it's ok love but you could have asked me for it." He said and pulled his arms around me and pulled me to him.

I giggled as he kissed my cheek. " oh baby Liv you're so adorable." He said and kissed my lips. I smiled up at him and giggled again. " I love you!" I said and kissed his cheek before I hiccuped. " I love you tooo." He said then kissed my nose before he tapped it.