Pictures

I was eating breakfast with Colby talking about what we're gunna do today. We both planned on just staying home and having each other's company. I got up from my seat and took Colby's dish with me to wash them.

As I was washing them Colby kept calling me to come to the couch and cuddle with him while he play games. " Ugh Colby hold on a second!" I yelled I started to mumble things on how impatient he's being not until i felt a sting on my butt.

" Cole!" I yelled as I turned around. " you didn't come you're taking too long." He said " well yeah I wonder why." I said then turned back to turn the water off because I was done with the  dishes. I then felt that same sting again. " Cole!" I yelled as I was thrown on to Colby's shoulder.

" it's fine your done anyway. " he said and threw me on the couch. He sat next to me playing with his Ps5. I scooted up and layed my stomach on his lap as I was scrolling through my phone. " you should wear these types of shorts more often your ass looks great in them." He said as he started to rub and squeeze his hand on my bottom.

" sure whatever." I blushed. After 29 minutes Colby got off his games and went on his phone. I got up and went to the bathroom. As I came back I saw Colby looking through my camera roll he was looking at some funny pictures I look of me last night.

" nor stop!" I yelled and grabbed my phone. " hey let's take photos Colby said out of nowhere. " ok!" I said and sat on his left leg. I put on of my arm around his neck and the other on my phone. Meanwhile Colby put his arms around my waist.

The first phone we took Colby was smiling while I was biting his cheek. It turned out really fucking adorable.

The second one was Colby kissing my lips and having one of his hands on my beast my head was Kinda back. It turned out really cute.

The last one was a phone of Colby head on my chest and his arms below my breasts and my head was on top of his I was pouting of how cute he was.

" That was so fun." I said as Colby lowered me down to the couch. " I know it was." He said and kissed my lips with full passion. Our lips moved in sync I was loving the kiss that when Colby pulled away I whimpered. He then attached his lips to my neck sucking there I brought my hands to his hair tugging it a little.
I was a moaning mess.

After 5 minutes Colby pulled away and showed me his plumed lips he pulled me to him as I kissed him again with full passion. After 2 minutes we pulled away slowly. " I love you so fucking much." Colby said and pecked my lips one more time. " oh shit." Colby laughed as he was looking at my neck. " what?" I said as I got my phone and looked at my neck. " Holy fuck Colby you really fucking love me don't you." I said as I thought my really big purple hickey.

Colby laughed and layed down with me. His head was under my armpit. He got my phone and held it up to the air talking a photo of us he was smiling while pointing at my hickey while I was with a straight face mad. He then kissed my cheek and put my phone away.

" I love you." He said and kissed me "one more time".

" I love you too." I said and squeezed his cheek with my hand.

Sorry I haven't been posting in a really long time I have been busy wrapping presents for Christmas but it's fine now I will now try to post everyday thank you for all the the readers that read my book and yeah sorry if it's bad I didn't read through it. Love you ❤️❤️❤️