Kisses

I was on my bed scrolling through instagram when my bedroom door opened. " hi Colby!" I said and put my arms out. " hi love." He said then kissed my head as he got on the bed. His head was in my neck while his arms wrapped around my waist.

He started slowly kissing my neck while rubbing my hip bones. I giggled and started to rub his back. " I love you." He said quietly. " I love you too baby boy." I said and kissed his head. He lowered him self to my stomach and layed his head there before pulling my tank top up and slowly started kissing my stomach.

" what are you doing?" I said and smiled. " giving you my love." He said and continued. After 5 minutes he was now kissing my thighs when I really needed to go bathroom. " Colby." " yes love." " I need to go bathroom." I said and tried to get up. " No." " what I can't hold it it's an emergency." I said hoping he would let me go. " laterrr." He whined.

" Colbyyyyy pleaseeeeeee." I whined back and forced myself off him. " he got up and followed me kissing my neck. " Colby!" I whined. " I just love you!" He said and kissed my lips. I went to the bathroom without Colby and did my business. I discussed to take a shower. While I was showering I heard the door open.

" Colby!" I yelled as I felt something behind me grab my waist and start kissing my shoulder. I screamed and saw that it was Colby. " Colby!" I yelled. " hm?" He hummed. " you don't do that!" I screamed and got him off me. I saw him sit down on the ground and saw the most cutest little pout.

I decided to tease him a little so I ignored him and got out he shower. I got changed into way more comfortable clothes and layed on the bed. After 10 minutes later I saw Colby come out in his pajamas still pounding. I saw that his eyes were red same goes for his nose. Poor baby must've cried.

I turned off my lamp and faced the other way to sleep. I felt the bed dip and Colby's light went off. I heard a sniffle and then saw that he turned on his phone. I faced the other way to see what he was looking at I saw that he was looking at pictures of us. I started to feel bad but kept going.

I heard him sniffle again and continued to scroll through the photos. I put my hand on his shoulder as he turned around to face me. I saw that his face had tear stained and his cheeks were red.

I smiled towards him as he tackled me on to the bed. " Don't do that again I'm sorry I won't do it next time!" He cried and buried his head into my neck. " no baby I'm sorry I was just teasing you." I said and kissed his cheek. "I love you." He said and kissed my jaw. " I love you much more baba." I said and then attacked his face with kisses. " no stap!" He laughed out. " stap?" I said.

He slowly nodded " oh my goodness you are so cuteeeee!" I squeezed his cheeks. I kissed them one last before going to sleep.

omg I'm not doing that kidnap story anymore I'm so done I'm gunna continue this one