Clumsy

I was walking over downstairs when all the sudden I fell down. " Ouch!" I yelled out as I layed on the floor. " baby are you ok?!" Colby said as he came running to me. " yeah." I said and slowly got up and rubbed my arm.

I was running trying to get my cat when I ran face front into a wall. " Owwie!" I screamed. " Love are you ok!" Colby yelled as he came running to me. " oh no!" Colby said as I removed my hands from my face to see I had a bloody nose. Colby picked me up and ran to the bathroom where he stood in between my legs holding a wash cloth up to my nose. " your ok." He said as he kissed my cheek.

I was sitting on the couch with Colby when I really needed to stretch. As I was stretching I fell down the couch and hit my head on the coffee table. " Love bug are you ok!" He said quick as he reached down for me. I layed there on the floor protecting my head as I got lifted up on to Colby's lap. " your ok." He repeated and he kissed my head multiple times.

Me and Colby were going upstairs to go sleep and I almost fell. " I got you." Colby said and lifted me up to his chest. " I keep getting hurt." I said in a low voice. I said as he lowered me to bed. " I know but it's ok I got you." He said and attacked my cheeks. " Colby stop!" I giggled.

It was a stressful day but an amazing night.

sorry this is short but I tried my best thanks. Love youuu ❤️❤️❤️❤️