Katrinas little sister

I was shopping with my best friend Mari at yes style when I got a text from my dad to come home quick because he had a surprise. " hey are you done my dad wants us home?" I said he my best friend while she was looking at herself through the mirrors. " yeah they don't have good stuff today." She said as we started to walk out the store. " I know right." I said as he got in the car.

As I was getting out of my parking spot I crashed my car in the cart somone put out. " oh lord what did I do." I said as we both got out the car to see the damage I did. He both looked up at each other and laughed. " No stop it's not funny this is gunna cost me so much." I frowned " that's your fault." She laughed. I just rolled my eyes as we got back into the car.

As we were getting in our parking lot I saw that an other car took my parking. " girl who took my spot. " maybe Taylor did." Mari said " pffh no Taylor does not drive a car that expensive."
I said as I parked at an other spot. We got out the car and went to the front door. " I'm homee!" I yelled out. " ahh Olivia." My dad as he came over . " dad guess what!" I said. " what's up!" He said as we say on the couch.

" I have a big surprise for you to!" I said and hugged him. " what is it!" He said as we got up. " I crashed my car!" I yelled. " Olivia!" My dad yelled. " it wasn't my fault!" I said and frowned. " you know what it's ok I'll pay for it." My dad said and looked down. " thank you dad." " of course but are you girls alright?" He said. " yes we're alright thank you." Mari said as we went upstairs. As we were going upstairs some guy was coming down to. " who are you?" Mari said . " uhm Colby." He said and looked at us up and down.

" ok well we gotta go bye Colby nice talking to you." Mari said as we dashed upstairs to my room. " who was that?" Mari said and got her jacket off. " I done know?" I said and sat on my bed.

My door suddenly opened to reveal my sister Katrina. " KAT!" I yelled and ran towards her.
" omg kat!" Mari said and ran to hug her. " kat what are you doing here?" Mari asked as she broke the hug away. " My boyfriend and his friend wanted to ghost hunt so we're here." Kat said with a huge smile on her face. " omg let's talk." Mari said as they stared to walk out the room. " ok hold up wait for me!" I yelled and put my purse behind my door.

" guys?" I said as I look into the empty hallway.
I went downstairs to see Sam Zane that guy Colby sitting on the couch. " Olivia!" My brother Taylor yelled. " yeah?" " help me fix this thing." He said as I went upstairs again. " what thing?" I said. " huh oh never mind I did it." He smiled " not funny." I said and went to my room. I got changed into some sweatpants and a Hoddie and layed on my bed thinking about The crash when all of the sudden there was a knock on my door.

I got up and went to answer it. " hi." I said as I looked at Colby. " hey uhm Katrina told me to Stay up here. " why?" I asked as I move aside so he can come in. " kat said Sam and her were going on a date and your friend got werid with me." He said. "oh I'm sorry about but yeah you can stay up in My room here you can watch tv." I said and handed him the tv remote.

" thank you." He blushed and sat down at the beanbag I had in my room.

627282910192827/66/7/8292927162)/$/@!/

goofy ahh ending but yeah I didn't know what to write but yeah love you ❤️❤️❤️