Booty shorts

I woke up one very hot morning to a little pretty boy next to me. " colbyy!" I whined because of the heat I was getting next to his body. " yeah!" He said and got up quick. " get off me it's too hot." I said and lightly pushed him off. " ok." He said and went back to sleep.

I got up and went to my closet to get my brandy Melville boxers and a tank top. I got changed and went back to bed I layed my body on top of Colby's and cuddled him.

I woke up to little kisses on my neck and saw Colby coming up to my cheek. " I love my little Livy she's so cute and sweet and ahh." He said and squeezed my cheeks. I then all the sudden got a crazing for wing stop. " I want wing stop!" I whined out.

" baby well good morning and they don't open for another 2 hours." He said and continued to kiss my neck. " good morning." I said Gogley as I rubbed my eyes. I then felt my tank top being lifted and little kisses on my stomach. I giggled knowing it's Colby and got up making his head fall to my lap. "Heyy!" He whined and frowned. " im sorry baby." I said and held his chin and head. " ready." I said with a smirk.

Colby looked confused on what I was about to do. " yeah?" He said. As soon as he said that I attacked his face with kisses. Colby hates when I do this he thinks I'm the only one that should have attention and not him. But me on the other hand disagree what is this silly goofy boy thinking.

" Livy stop!" He said and got up I looked up at him and giggled but I know that I shouldn't have done that cuz he crawled full speed towards me and tackled me onto the bed. " ahh Colby stop!" I giggled.
All the sudden I was flipped over and I hands were behind my back. " uh oh." I said scared on what he was gunna do. " you think your gunna just laugh when I'm the one that's supposed to-Damn!" He  interrupted himself.

"What." " holy moly liv!" He said. " what stop please tell me is that something on my back." I said and started to shake. " no no no it's just god damn." He said. Then all the sudden I felt a big slap on my butt. " OW! Colby!" I said and was fully laying face down. " I just had too my bad." He said and kissed my cheek. I sat there staring at him laughing at me.

I started to get up and go to the bathroom so I can get ready for the day when I was pulled back and wet little kisses was on my cheek. " Colby let me go." I said with a stern face. " nooo." He mumbled through the kisses. I was then picked up and layed on top of Colby with his wet little kisses still going.

" I love youu." He said and kissed my nose before booping it.

" I love you too." I giggled and attacked his face with kisses again.

Usjnsmslsmsmzhzjzkzkshqaasdfjkk

That was somthing but nahh posting 2 days in a role is crazy but Yeha thx and Yeha bye love you pookie. ❤️❤️❤️