Sick

I woke up with a huge headache and a  stomach ache. I whined because of my stomach and smashed my hand onto Colby's face. " Owwie!" I heard instead of saying sorry I whined again and was on the urge of tears. " Baby are you ok?" Colby said with a worried voice. He then turned to my side of the bed and cupped my face and kissed the top of my nose. " Baby what wrong are you sick?" " yeah." I said with a sick voice. " you wanna take a bath with me love?" Colby said with a smirk on his face. " Yeah." I said with a tried voice. " Ok let's go baby."

Colby said then picked me up and placed me on his hip as if I was a baby. I put my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him. Colby then made it to the bathroom where he set me on the counter and turned on the bath with warm water. He walked up to me and started to undress mr slowly. Once I was fully undressed he picked me up and gently placed me into the bath. " Come in." I said and with that Colby toke off his boxers and got in the tub with me. Colby then washed me all up and he did his by himself.

After our little bath together Colby got out of the bath and wrapped himself with his towel and then got me in my towel. He picked me up and walked back to our room he set me on my feet and went to our closet and got some clothes for me and himself. He got himself all dressed up in some comfy clothes and then he walked up to me. He helped me put on my pants and shirt.

After we were both dressed he picked me up and gently placed me on the bed and tucked me in. He kissed my cheek and squeezed it a little before he went downstairs. A huge wave went across my stomach which made me whine and then start to cry.

I was crying and got out of bed and went downstairs to see Colby. " Colbyy." I whined. " baby why are you out of bed?" He asked and turned to see me crying. " Baby are you ok what happened?" He said and cupped my face and kissed both of my cheeks. I didn't say anything but I just put my hands over my stomach.

He nodded his head and put the oven on low heat and picked me up and placed me on his hip again. He walked to the couch and layed me on the long couch and went upstairs.

I was still bawling my eyes out and sitting on the couch waiting patiently for Colby. He got back with a fuzzy blanket, a hair brush, and one hair tie. " What are you gunna do with that?" I asked while wiping my nose on my sleeve. " you're gunna see." He said with a grin on his face. I got my hair and brushed it down and then braided it. He then went to the kitchen and got a napkin for my nose. " stop wiping your nose on your shirt I like that shirt on you it makes you look cute." He said I smiled as he tucked me with the fuzzy blanket.

He then got the remote and put strawberry shortcake on. I smiled up at him as he went and kissed my cheek. " ugh you're so cute." Colby said then kissed my cheeks again. He was about to go but then he squeezed both of my cheeks. Colby went to the kitchen and after 10 minutes Colby came back with a bowl of soup he sat next to me and fed me with the soup he just made me.

After he made he the soup my headache went away. Colby was currently washing the dishes. Colby went upstairs and came back down with a heating pad he plugged it in and put in on hot and into my tummy.

Colby sat down next to me and then got me from under my armpits and pulled me towards him. " hey what are you doing I'm watching my show." I said and pointed to the tv. Colby got the remote and paused the show and went back to me and kissed my cheek. " Why are you so cute!" He said then pulled me down to his lap and tackled me with kisses. I started

laughing and got up and sat on his lap ,and put my head on his chest. Colby got the fuzzy blanket and wrapped me around it and continued my show. He also put his hand on my stomach to keep it warm and all I gotta say is that helped a lot.

This one is way longer then the other one but yeah thanks for reading this❤️❤️❤️