My love

" good morning baby!" I heard a voice call out. " good morning!" I said as I felt little kisses being placed on my cheek. " what do you wanna do today?" Colby said and sat next to me playing with my
hair.

" I don't know I kinda wanna just stay in today." I said and flipped the page to a book I was reading. " Ok we can do that." Colby said and got the book out of my hands. " Hey!" I said and tried to get the book back. " Nooo baby I wanna spend time with you." He whined while holding my book up high so I couldn't get it.

" you are your sitting next to me." I said still reaching for my book. Colby then threw my book till it hit the floor. I gasped and looked at him with a shocked expression. He then pulled me to his lap started hugging really tight. " Colbyy I can't breatheee!" I whined " I love you so much though!" He said and let go and attacked my face with his little kisses.

He then pecked my lips and stared telling me how much he loved me.
"I love you so much!" He said in between kisses. I giggled as he layed me on the couch kissing me. The kiss is passionate and sweet and next thing you know the kiss turned to a make out session.

He then scooped me up causing me to yelp and smile. He started walking towards our bedroom. When I was playfully thrown on the bed with Colby towering over me.
His lips swollen from our heated kiss that we just had.

He then layed on me kissing my neck gently and softly. I yawned being tired from reading all day. " sleepy baby?" He said as his eyes were getting heavy. I nodded telling him to pull himself up so we can take a nap. He wrapped his arms around my waist digging his head into my neck. My legs were in between his as I let my hand lay on his head playing with his hair playing with it gently.
" good night baby." He said softly and kissed my neck a few times.
" good night my love I love you." I said as he nodded and kissed my neck once more before knocking out.

27)7818281929271672739282627299376

I'm sorry if this was bad but Yeha I did my best BUT THIS WAS MY VERY FRIST REQUEST I GOT ❤️❤️❤️love youu!!!