Cheated

Me and Colby were getting ready for a party when Colby got a call. " Hey I will be right back." He said then gave a cheek a little kiss. " oh what's up amber." He said while walking out. I was putting my body mist on when Colby came back to the room. " hey are you ready?" I asked Colby.

" yeah let's go." He did then put his arms around my waist. We arrived at the party I went up to kat and we talked for a long time.
Colby went somewhere with Sam so we were all having a nice time.

" Uhm hi." I heard someone say behind me and a tap my shoulder." Oh hey amber." I said. " where's Colby?" " oh I don't know he went somewhere with Sam." " ugh your no help I don't know why Colby chose you." She said and walked away. " jeez girl are you ok?" Katrina said. " yeah I'm fine." I said half lying.

I'm a really sensitive person when anyone says that Colby could do better it really hurts me.

"Hey I'm gunna go and find Colby." " ok girl it's ok I gunna find Sam." Kat says.
I go upstairs and try to find Colby I heard some giggles in one of the room I went up to that room and my heart dropped. Amber and Colby sitting on the bed while making out. I let out a small whimper and Colby turned to me. " LIV ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" he screamed out I just shook my head and went downstairs.

I was struggling to breathe and then I hit the floor.

Colby's pov
I saw Liv walk away to talk to kat so I went up to Sam . Me and Sam just talked about the future and what we should do when someone taped my shoulder. " Hey Colbyyyy!" Amber said.

"Hey Amber." I said. " Sam we're gunna be right back." Amber said and took my hand and went away. She went upstairs and to a room she made me sit on the bed and she sat next to me.

She then giggled. "What are you g-" she interrupted me by giving a kiss. I tried to get out but she kept pushing my head closer to her. I then heard a small cute little whimper behind me. I turned to see my sweet baby Liv. " LIV ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" I screamed out. All she did was shake her cute little head no and went downstairs.

"WHAT THE HELL AMBER!" I screamed out.
All she did was laugh I then shook my head on her and went downstairs to see a big group of people around something. " aye what's going on?" I said and saw Liv on the floor. " GET BACK!" I barked. I kneeled down to pick up Liv and go to the car. I put my sweet girl in the back so she can lay down.

Liv has this thing where when she's panicking. She struggles to breathe her hands start to shake, and she goes light head. I keep her by me every time it happens she wakes up around an hour and I feed her medicine so she can feel normal again. Sometimes she forgets what happens before she goes out. I'm hoping she will forget this one because I don't want my poor baby to remember.

I don't know why Amber did that she knows that I'm dating Liv. Was she jealous? She never acted like this before. A million questions kept popping up in my head of why she did this.

After 10 minutes we arrived home. I got out and got my baby with me. I placed her on my hip and took her home. I went upstairs to our bedroom and layed her on the bed. I got her pjs to put on her. I changed Liv into her pjs and I pulled her close to me in bed. I was running my fingers through her hair while humming one of her favorite songs.

Livs pov

I woke up and saw that my head my in Colby's neck. I whimpered to let him know I was awake. " oh baby how are you?" I hear Colby say. I felt like shit I didn't want to talk so I just cried. " shh it's ok baby." He said.

He picked me and wrapped me around a blanket like a baby. He took me downstairs and to the couch he placed he on the couch and kissed the side of my neck. He got my medicine and fed it to me.

He got on the couch again and placed me on his lap. At this point I stopped crying and was leaned against Colby. We were watching strawberry shortcake. I saw Colby smiling down on me I turn my head up to look at him. " what?" I said. He then kissed my cheek and said " you're cute!" I giggled at the comment.

He put his head down and started to attack my face with kisses. " Stop!" I laughed out. Colby looked up at me and smiled. " no." He simply said and continued to attack my face. He then started to tickle me and kiss my face. I was laughing really hard. " Why are you so cute!" He said then did a big kiss on my cheek.

He looked up at me and said " I love you."
" I love you too!" I said and pulled his cute face toward mine.

SORRY I DIDNT MAKE A STORY YESTERDAY IT WAS THANKSGIVING AND I WAS WITH MY FAMILY SO YEAH SO So SORRY.