Lilly!

I had just woken up from a 10 hour nap. Best sleep ever. I got ready for the day and went to my daughter's room not to see her there. I ran downstairs to see her laying on the floor playing with some toys and saw Colby making breakfast. " MWA MWA!" my daughter Lilly yelled.

" hi babyy." I said and got down and kissed her cheek. I got up and went over to Colby. " hi love." I said and kissed his bare back. " hey babe." He said and kissed the side of my neck. " ok get Lilly Billy to her high chair and I will come out with the food." " thanks baby." " of course anytime." He said as I walked away.

"Come on lil." I said and picked Lilly up. I put her on the high chair and Colby came and we ate food.

After breakfast I was currently reading while Colby was playing and Lilly sitting in between us watching the tv. " dada?" Lilly said and crawled over to Colby's lap. " yes baby." " I wove you!" " I love you too baby." He said and kissed Lilly's cheek. " Lilly you don't love me!" I said and put my book down. " nwo." I gasped as Colby laughed.

" baby!" I said as she started to laugh. " it's ok Colby loves me." I said and went over to Colby as he kissed my lips. " ewwie!" She yelled. Me and Colby laughed. " daddy I want bwoyfried!" " What!" I laughed and went over to the kitchen. " no boyfriend!" Colby yelled.

" DADA I WANT BWOYFRIED!" she screamed. " No!" " DADA!" She whined " Lilly no boyfriend final." He said and went back to his games. Lilly came over to me and started to cry. " Colby!" I yelled and picked Lilly and put her head in my neck. " what she wanted a boyfriend hell no."

I went over my me and Colby's room and layed on the bed. "It's ok mama daddy's in time out now." " I want BWOYFRIED!" She screamed. I pretty sure Colby heard that and texted me to come to the living room with Lilly. " here baby let's go see daddy tell him again." " otay." She said and wiped her cheeks.

We went over the living room and saw Colby sitting there. " Lilly you can have a boyfriend when you're 5 ok."
" YEE OTAY." She said and ran to her father and gave him a big hug. I saw Colby smirk and wink. " Colby." I mumbled. And walked over to him.

" I love you guys my baby girls."
" Wes wove yup two!" She said and gave daddy a big kiss. " MWA!" " one for mama two." " MWA!" She smiled as me and Colby kissed her cheeks.