Hickey prank

"Hey guys it's me liv!" I said to my camera. " Today we're going to be prancing Colby with a hickey prank." " I will feel bad but it's because of the last prank he did on me. And yeah so let's get on with this prank." I said and turned off my camera.

I put some makeup on my neck to make it seem like a hickey. I turned back on my camera " ok the hickey is complete and now I'm going to be laying in bed messing with my hair until he comes." I said and hid the camera. I gave a trumps up. After 5 minutes I saw Colby come in. " hey baby!" He said and got on top of me. " hi." I smiled.

He picked me up and placed me on his lap staring to attack my face with kisses. " Ah Colby stop!" I laughed. He stopped and gave my cheek a big and loud kiss. " Mwah." He said as he gave me the kiss. " what did you do today." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" I just went to lunch with Sam and then went to a park to talk about our next video." He said and put his hands on my hips " yeah?" " your just so fucking gorgeous baby." " Baby thank you you're beautiful and sweet." I said and kissed his cheek then nose.

I saw as his smile faded away and his eyes swelled up with tears. " yes?" I said confused. " y-you have a hickey." " oh uhm you gave me this remember!" I said quickly. " no I never have you one in 2 week or so your lying!" He said and ran downstairs. " Baby no stop wait!" " no!" He yelled and went to the bathroom and locked himself.

I got my camera and ran after him. " baby it's a prank see!" I said as he opened the door. I saw as his face completely broke apart. I closed the door quickly and said my goodbyes to the camera. I turned off the camera and opened the bathroom door to see Colby on the floor crumbled.

" baby I'm sorry look it's just make up." I said and wiped my fake hickey off. I pulled his face up and kissed him. " baby I'm sorry." I said and kissed him one last time. All he did was calm down and rubbed his eyes with his knuckles and let out the most cutest little whimper ever.

" baby boy I'm sorry I will never do that again I just had to let you back tho." I said and pulled him into a loving hug. " my love." I whispered and kissed his head. All the sudden he picked me up which caused me to yelp.

He made it to the couch and layed me there he got a big fluffy blanket and layed on me before putting the blanket on top of us. He had his head on my stomach as I was playing with his hair and watching tv. I felt him move up and kiss my lips.

" I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to make you cry." I said sadly on the urge of crying myself. " it's ok I forgive you love." He sis and gave my lips a soft and gentle kiss. I smiled and turned my attention back on the tv.

I felt my shirt being lifted and felt soft kisses on my stomach. I giggled and poke Colby's head through my shirt. " Hey!" He said and continued kissing. My hands were on the tv remote and rubbing his shoulder. The shirt I was wearing was his so it was real big on me. He continued for an other 2 minutes and brought his head all the way up to my where my head was.

"I gave you a hickey down there." He giggled. " ahh it's fine now everyone will know what I'm yours I said and kissed his cheek. " Mwah." He said and kissed my jaw. " I love you." He said and layed his head down to my neck. " I love you too baby." I said and squished his cheek and pulled the blanket over us again.

NOTE
A/n

I'm sorry if this is Trash I did my best I just thought I didn't post in a long time so yeah so so so so sorry. Love you ❤️❤️❤️