Fight

I was laying on the couch waiting for Colby to come home. He said he would be home by 10 but it's now 2am in the morning. I was really mad because he wasn't answering any of my calls I was really worried for him right now.

I heard the front door slam shut. "Liv." I heard.
" yeah." I said keeping my hands in front of me.
" get out of my house now." He said harshly. " what why what did I do?" I said. " GET OUT!" He yelled out scarcely me a little. " but what did I do?" I said on the urge of crying.

" I think you know damn well." He said and stepped closer to me. " I don't." I said with a soft voice. He then got me and pushed me to the counter. " Ow!" I said while holding my rib.
He then got me and smacked my face two times. I was crying and pushing myself back into the kitchen.

" Colby stop your hurting me please!" I said while crying still. " ha you look even uglier now." " just stop." I said and broke down.
Colby then got his car keys and smacked me with them before going out the door.

I sat there in shock of what just happened. Why would Colby do that? What did he think I did? I didn't do anything? I sat on the kitchen floor crying my eyes out when all the sudden the door opened and revealed Colby.

I quickly went even closer to the wall. I then saw Colby coming closer to me. I got really scared and covered my eyes. " STOP IM GUNNA GO J-JUST GIVE ME TIME!" I screamed out. I then saw Colby come even closer and grab me from under my arms. " STOP PLEASE IM GUNNA LEAVE NOW IM SORRY PLEASE DONT HURT ME!"

He then walked to my room and I guess i got scared so I screamed again. " STOP!" I yelled out. He just sighed. " I'm sorry ok I was at a party and this guy came up to me and said that you were cheating on me so I came here ,and I'm just sorry ok." He said and was on the urge of tears.

" and you believe him." I said betrayed. " well yeah I knew the guy for 5 years now." He said. I just looked at him with tears in my eyes. He was looking at the floor. " I'm sorry." He said softly. I then lifted up my shirt to see what he did. " baby I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry." He said then kissed my ribs. He then kissed everywhere he hurt me.

"It's ok." I said then kissed me.