Chapter 44

*CONTENT WARNING* This chapter will contain detailed descriptions of sexual activity. If you would rather not read that, then please skip from the first bolded line to the second – this will cut out the sauciest parts of the chapter while keeping the plot intact.

Malcolm picked me up, setting me on the counter and parting my lips in a soft, lingering kiss. Taking a towel off the rack, he carefully dried me off.

I smiled, captivated by the care in his eyes as he brushed the cotton over my skin, lingering along my undiscovered curves.

"Malcolm..."

He looked up, the tip of his nose brushing mine, "Hmm?"

Placing my hands on his hips, I pulled him closer, wrapping my legs around him.

The feel of his skin against my inner thighs shot a thrill down to my bones. Dizzy with lust, my voice was a sultry purr as I asked, "What would you say to skipping lunch?"

His teeth nipped against my ear, "And doing what?"

Leaning back, I let him get an eyeful of my bare breasts, musing, "I don't know; maybe taking a nap? Seeing what's on TV?"

Malcolm's voice was thick with desire, "May I offer a suggestion?"

I smiled, mischievous, "Of course!"

He tossed the towel aside, leaning over me, "I was thinking that I could get you in my bed and show you what this beautiful cock can do to you."

I felt my heartbeat at the apex of my thighs, and I replied, "Why wait for the bed? Show me now."

"I've got condoms in my nightstand-"

"I'm on birth control."

He stilled, tensing as he watched my expression.

"IUD," I shrugged, "they last forever."

Something dark and untamed, flashed over his eyes, "You're saying you want to go without?"

I nodded, shivering under the intensity of his stare.

A muscle ticked in his cheek, and the next thing I knew, I was slung over his shoulder.

"Malcolm!"

"Hush," he landed a light swat on my ass, "the neighbors will hear."

"What are you-"

My words cut off as he dumped me on his bed.

His eyes blazed as he climbed on the mattress, crawling over me with a single-minded ferocity.

Desire flooded through my veins, and I melted against the comforter as he settled between my legs.

"You cannot tell me that you want to fuck raw and then not expect me to go into caveman mode."

Prone beneath him, a primal heat sparked within me, an unquenchable need to satisfy him in every way, "Oh?"

Slowly, methodically, Malcolm's eyes devoured me, predatory in their hunger-

-and I was his prey...

My breath caught in my throat, and I watched, mesmerized as his fingertips skated over my skin, leaving trails of fire in their wake.

Then he looked up, his gaze locking with mine, one question evident in those depths.

I nodded, aching to please him.

A devilish smile curved on his lips. Pushing my knees apart, he reached down-

-as knocks sounded from the outer door.