author's note

wow...

that's another whole novel completed. just like that.

once i started writing and plotting the characters for utcss*, i had already decided in my mind that it shouldn't just stop with utcss. i need to make it a series for all my beloved characters.

maya's book was originally supposed to be the last in the series, with it's trope being a second chance lovers (one of my most fav tropes).

however, after i finished utcss, i struggled with plotting maya's book and felt that it was going no where with that particular trope. i had a few scenes in mind but no concrete plot and that frustrated me to no end.

finally, only a month before, i decided to rethink maya's story and not think about it as a second chance lovers story. i thought about ved being a director and maya being involved in fashion and slowly as i wrote, this story developed.

and as i said in the beginning, i freaking love ved. although i do have this apprehension. as readers, did you think that ved and vineet were different people? or did you feel you were reading the same characters?

with all this said, 

this book is now officially over. a few bonuses might come your way (tentative announcement).

the next book is about sana and shrest. it's called 'under the pink evening sky' or utpes for short.

stay tuned and happy reading <3

\lowercase intended\

thank you for reading under the hazy winter sky