character interviews | 1

interview with ved

q. what do you like about maya the most?

i tend to like people who are adventurous and optimistic because i'm quite the opposite. i guess, the opposites attract law explains this. i instantly seemed to take a liking to maya because of it. also, she's gorgeous.

q. what do you like about filmmaking?

films - good films - contribute to a movement, a lifestyle or art. that's what my dad would say. something about that made me develop an interest in film making and before i knew it, i was in love.

q. this is an important question that once created a huge debate(referring to anu and vineet). chocolate or vanilla?

chocolate, without a doubt.

q. why did you say that your mother had asked you to create a sequel for the movie to maya?

just to make things a bit more realistic, i suppose. i just came up with it in the spur of a moment, to try and convince maya, really.

q. all your films contained a trace of your interactions with maya. would you say she's the inspiration behind your films?

yes. she's my muse.

q. what was your favourite subject in school?

mathematics

q. last question, what's your favorite memory with maya?

the day of the alleged 'snowstorm'...well...you know why...