Ch. 17 *Carnage*

ALASTOR

After several minutes of driving, we've arrived at the adult studios where Valentino hides inside.

And where Melanie is being held hostage.

I stand in front of the doors, glancing over my shoulder when I hear Angel speaks.
"How we gonna handle this, Smiles?" he asks, a little fear in his tone.

I smirk. "Allow me to do the negotiation," I reply with a small chuckle. "Valentino will let her go the instant he sees me."

"And if he doesn't?" Charlie asks, fear in her tone as well.
I laugh, shaking my head. "Oh he will. I will make sure of it."

I open the doors and step inside, only to find the Moth Demon Valentino sitting in the corner smoking a cigarette, with his body guards surrounding him.

"Hello good sir! Say, mind if we have a little chat?"

Before anyone can respond, I snap my fingers, and in an instant one of the body guards burn from the inside out, screaming as he tries to put it out, only to end with him melting into a puddle and disappearing in the floors cracks.

Valentino gets up in an instant, grabbing another thug who tries to come after me.
"What are you fucking doing here?!" he shouts at me, the fear easily seen in his eyes.

Ohhh, how I LOVE seeing fear in peoples eyes.

I tilt my head to the side, smiling as I bring my microphone staff near my face.
"It's dawned on me, that you, sir, have something of mine," I point out, gingerly picking up a glass of wine that's sitting on the table and drinking it.

"What are you even talking about?!" He shouts.

I look at him. "A young demoness is behind those doors," I nod at the steel doors behind him. "Melanie, is her name."
At that, Valentino scoffs. "That little skank is yours?!" he laughs, "what do you even want with a bitch like her?"

Charlie looks as if she wants to run and attack them, but Vaggie holds her back.
My insides are burning with anger, I could easily just snap my fingers and have this place up in flames.

But...I want to take my time with this.
I want to really enjoy this...

I set the cup down, clasping my hands behind my back.
"Now now, there is no need to be brutish. All I ask is that you give her to us, and we'll leave. Simple!"

"And if I don't?" Valentino growls.
I chuckle under my breath, my voice becoming darker and more demonic.

"Then I will certainly enjoy watching you bleed..."

Valentino's eyes widen, and he snaps his fingers, ordering one of his men to go and get Melanie.
I love how scared he is of me...he's higher ranked then I in Hell, but something I've learned about this place is its not about rank.

No, its about strength, and power...
Something I have, unlike Valentino.

Suddenly, the doors open, and I see one of the demons dragging a exhausted, bloody, bruised Melanie.
She can barely hold her head up, and her breathing is heavy as blood drips out of her mouth.