Ch. 11 *Roller Rink*

*One Week Later*
MELANIE...

"We have barely spent any time together Mel!" Charlie said to me earlier. Her idea for us to hang out was go to the roller skating rink like we used to do with kids.

But...when Angel heard about it, he of course invited himself, and somehow Vaggie joined too.
And also, shockingly, Alastor came, saying he's 'Only going because there's nothing else going on.'

Deep down, I think he's actually interested in trying out roller skating!
Did they even have roller skating back in the 1920s?
Something I'll have to ask later.

So now, instead of it being a time for just me and Charlie.
Its a time for all of us to unwind and have some fun.

We all get our skates, and I even convinced Alastor to do it, because I got him to admit that he's never roller skated before, and he wants to see how you do it.

Though he only said he'll watch, one way or another, I'll get that deer demon skating.

Me and Charlie holds hands as we do a little dance and spin that we worked four months to perfect.
Charlie actually broke her wrist at one time while we were practicing and well...let's just say, after that, any time we wanted to have some fun, we had to sneak out while dad was sleeping.

Charlie laughs. "Well, it isn't exactly how I wanted it to be, but nevertheless, this is fun."
I smile. "You're right about that," I say, before I feel a pair of gloved hands grab me from behind and spin me, setting me back down before skating off.

Angel. Of course...
"What are you doing?!" I laugh as he spins us.
"Showing off," he laughs, "come on Mel! You know what's going to happen next..."

I smirk a little. "Oh, I certainly do," I chuckle in a low voice.
Angel smirks. "Let's dance."

And with that, we begin to skate, preforming insane jumps, flips, twists, and air lifts.
For someone whose practically eight feet tall with six arms, he's been light on his feet, and seriously good at roller skating.

It was me who got him hooked on it actually, and overtime, we were voted best roller skaters of Hell.

We dance for several minutes, before we end it with Angel lifting me over his head and blowing a kiss to the crowd of demons who watched.

I laugh harder then I have in years, before my eyes fall on a certain Radio Demon, hesitantly putting his foot out, before he slips and clings to the wall, cursing under his breath.

Oh my gosh I wish I had a camera right now.

Angel sets me back down, giving me a playful kiss on my head before skating off to make fun of Vaggie.
I giggle, skating my way to Alastor.

"Mr. 'I'm not going to skate'."

"Oh ha ha ha," he says sarcastically, still clinging to the wall.
I take his hand. "Do you need help?"

"My dear, I never need any help," he tries to skate but he slips and falls on his rear end.
I fight not to giggle at how adorable he is right now.
Something I most likely will never see again.

I bend down and help him back up. "We'll take it nice and slow, okay? Just hold onto my arm."
I slowly start to skate, and a couple of times, he almost takes both of us down but I'm quick enough to fix it.