(Spin Off #7/Finale)

pairing: fourteen year old Evangeline x Alastor x Melanie x Alastor's mother

*summary: Alastor is granted permission to go visit his mother in Heaven, and so he brings along his wife Melanie, and his daughter, Evangeline*

***
EVANGELINE...

"Are you nervous?" I hear mom gently say, her hand on my dad's--Alastor--back as she runs her palm comfortingly up and down his spine.

He nods a little, but tries to act as if this situation isn't nothing to be nervous about.
Though me and mom can see through his lie plain as day.

Mom told me that Alastor hasn't seen his mother since she passed away when he was a young human man.
And now, many centuries later, he stands with me and mom by his side as the golden portal to Heaven reveals itself to us.

This would have never happened if it weren't for mom and Aunt Charlie pulling some strings with the highest ranked Angel's of Heaven. Though they are very...worried that someone like Alastor is entering there heavenly gates, mom and Charlie reassured them that no harm will happen.

Alastor inhales a breath, his smile softening, before he takes me and mom's hands, and the three of us step through.

★★★

"So...this is heaven," Alastor glances around, still struggling to keep the smile on his face while we walk through Heaven's golden streets. "It is very...white."

I chuckle softly, and so does Melanie.
Mel looks at Alastor, taking his hand. "Don't go painting the town red, my love."

Alastor laughs. "Such a tempting decision," he remarks playfully "I do love painting towns red."
I laugh softly, before exhaling and staring at all the wide eyed, jaw dropped heavenly souls that walk on the streets.

Of course, it was announced that Melanie Morningstar would be arriving to Heaven for day along with the Radio Demon who is also her husband.

But another reason why these people are so shocked, is because of my wings.
Yes, I still have my wings. For a little while, I thought that they would disappear at some point, but they never did.

Proving indeed, that I am half demon/half angel.

Dad is quite proud that I am a mix of both Hellish and Heavenly traits, and so is mom.
It's indeed a peculiar moment that's happened in my life, and as I begin to get older, I begin to slowly unlock bits and pieces of my powers.

I follow behind mom and dad, glancing around at the beautiful city we're in.
Makes me wish I didn't have to go back to Hell, to be honest.

At some point, a female angel with light purple wings and darkened skin flies to us, beaming from ear to ear.
"Hello and welcome to Heaven! I'm Emily," she nods at us, "and I'll be assisting you today, and- oh!" she gasps when her eyes land on me. "You have wings too! How peculiar! They're so pretty!"

I smile. "Thank you."
This angel looks to be my age, fourteen, and her attitude towards us is a welcoming change, unlike others.

Alastor smiles. "Good evening to you," he bows his head, "I'm Alastor, and this is my wife, Melanie, and our daughter Evangeline. We were hoping you could possibly help us find a certain soul here? She goes by the name of Abigail Hartfelt?"