(Spin Off #4)

pairing: Melanie x Alastor x seven year old Eva

*Summary: Melanie and Alastor take Eva to Loo Loo Land*

(A/N! This is a mix of Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss!)

MELANIE...

"You know what will be a fun thing to do?! Let's take Eva to Loo Loo Land!"

Evangeline immediately perks up while she sits in her kitchen chair. Alastor though, whose cooking breakfast, slightly frowns.

"I don't know darling, do you think Eva may be too old for such things?"

"She's seven, Al," I say, glaring at him, knowing exactly what's on his mind.
He doesn't want to do it.

Eva giggles excitedly, getting out of her seat and running into the living room while she cheers that we're going to Loo Loo Land.
Alastor though...

"Sweetie, is there perhaps another fun thing we can do? Like!" he takes my hands, "how about you and Eva come to my broadcasting tower as my special guests?! Ooh! Or we could gather in the living room and tell dad jokes! Doesn't that sound like fun...honey?"

He says the word honey a little desperate, pleading me with his wide red eyes that he does NOT want to go through with this.
Well, too bad for him, because he is.

"The last time we went to your tower, Eva and I sat in the corner for FIVE hours, bored out of our minds. You barely let us say anything on your station."

"But your company was an entertaining thing to see!" he points out, though his facial expressions change when he realizes that what he said was the absolute WRONG thing to say to change my mind.

"And hun," I approach him, putting my hand on his shoulder, "you know I love listening to your dad jokes, but Eva is too young to understand the pun."

"Then let us teach her! ...Mel?"

I smile, before reaching up and fixing his suit and tie, then his now frowning face.

"Smile my dear! You know you're never truly dressed without one! Eva honey are you ready?!" I walk out of the kitchen and to the living room to find my daughter.

Whereas Alastor stands there, completely shocked and perplexed that his wife just challenged his power and got away with it.

Loo Loo Land...here we come.

★★★

"Hold our hands that way you don't get lost, okay Eva?" I say as me and Alastor take each one of her hands and walk into the theme park Loo Loo Land.

Hell's version of a theme park anyways, but at least its DEMON CHILD friendly.
Alastor is so uncomfortable right now, more then I've ever seen.

To be honest, he hates being seen doing these type of activities. One time during our honeymoon I tried getting him to go to a beach, but he absolutely refused it.

But this isn't about me or him, its about Eva's fun day.

"What do you want to do first, Eva?" I ask excitedly, bending down to match her height.
She points at the spinning tea cup ride, and I giggle, nodding before I let her hand go and let her run off to wait in line with the other demon kids.