Ch. 7 *A Day Out In Hell*

*Next Day*
MELANIE...

Uggghhhhh, my head feels like its been bashed in.
I groggily lift it to see I'm in my bedroom, under a blanket that I know IS NOT MINE.

And a cup of water with two painkillers on my nightstand.
I sit up. Uhhh, okay, who did this?
Wait...maybe it was Angel? I was with him last.

But he usually doesn't DO this. He brings me to his bed, and when I wake in the morning, he'll joke about how we really 'got down'. Even though he never touched me.

I try to wrap my head around it before my door bursts open and little Niffty runs inside.
"Melanie!" she jumps on my bed, which makes my head ache even more. "Today's the day!"

"What day?" I groan, but she can't see that I'm in pain, she's too excited.
She runs and opens my curtains. "You said we get to go to the florist shop today and pick out flowers for the Hotel!"

"...I did?" I say.
"Yes!" she giggles, "now hurry up and get dressed!"
She runs excitedly out of my room, and I slam myself down on my bed again.

"End me now," I mutter.

"Good morning, my dear. How is that head of yours?"
I sit up to see Alastor standing right in front of me, hands behind his back, smile on his face.

How did he get in here without me hearing him?!
I roll my eyes. "Do you EVER knock?!"

"Only when the door is shut! And even then, sometimes I don't!" he laughs, before I groan and bring a hand to my head.
He stops chuckling, and only stares.
"Can you keep it down a little? My head hurts."

"Ah, I see, my apologies. But I came here to discuss what time we will be leaving."

"We're gonna leave in abo-"
Wait...
I stare up at him. "We?!"

He grins. "Why yes!"
"But...you're not going...right?" I whimper when he leans closer to me, his smile getting even more creepy.

"Let's just say, my dear Melanie, that I will be of assistance to you and Niffty on this FINE today."

He pulls away and spins, one hand up in the air as he walks towards my door.

"Now get up and dressed! You don't want to keep us waiting too long!"
He's out of my door, and I shakily set my feet on my floor.

Damn it, how did I get stuck with Alastor coming with me and Niffty today?
Well, Niffty is practically his...I don't know what to call it.
My point is, she is here because of Alastor.

So I guess, where she goes, he'll go too.
I exhale a breath, get up, take a quick shower and get dressed, taking a few more pills for the hangover, before I go downstairs, only for a little Niffty to take my hand and run me outside.

I glance behind my shoulder to see Alastor straying behind, waving at me just a little as he chuckles.
What is on this mans mind today, I wonder.

Any time spent with Alastor is a mystery...a risk...a dare.
One that I like the feeling of.

I smirk softly when I look away, still feeling his red eyes on both of us.
He is quite handsome...isn't he, mom?