(Spin Off #1)

(These are spin offs! Though the story is completed, here is a look into Alastor x Melanie's marriage/parenthood. PLUS here are some moments that weren't featured in the novel!)

pairing: Alastor x Melanie

*summary: Alastor and Melanie's wedding day.*

MELANIE...

"Gosh you look so beautiful today, Mel," Charlie comes to the front of me, smoothing out any wrinkles in my dress before she tucks some hair behind my ear, a little twinkle in her eyes.

I blush, taking a nervous breath in and out, before I turn to face the mirror.
Well, I think I'm ready to go, aren't I?

(A/N! Here is Melanie's dress!☝️)

I turn to face Charlie, whose ACTUALLY crying right now.
"Aww hey hey, what's wrong?" I throw my arm across her shoulders and pull her in a one arm hug. "This is a good day!"

"I know I know, it's just," she fully sobs now, hugging me so tight that I can barely breathe.
"I can't believe my little sis is getting married today! This is so amazing that I- I-"

"Knock knock!" Angel comes into the little room I'm in, dressed in a white suit with some black highlights.
I wave at him as Charlie let's me go and steps to the side to allow me and Angel to have a moment.

"Aw shit, I can't believe my best girl is getting married today..." he says, taking my hands in his.
"Wait, are you-" I lean in closer to see Angel's eyes. "ARE YOU GETTING EMOTIONAL?!"

"No!" he says, but the crack in his voice is proof enough. "It- its just allergies!"
I laugh, hugging his waist tightly. "Nothing will ever come between us, I promise you that." I pull away, "you'll always be my bestie."

"Aw fuck!" he starts to cry, "damn it look at what you made me do!"

I laugh along with Charlie.
"Now I gotta go redo my foundation and mascara!" he storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him.
I giggle some more, picking up my red lace veil and throwing it over my head before I reach and grab my bouquet of roses.

"Well? Are we ready or what?" I ask, my stomach twisting from pure nervousness.
I can't believe that today is the day, after a month of preparation, me and Alastor will become husband and wife.

The second highest ranking overlords of hell to have ever tied the knot.
Oh boy...I'm a mix of emotions that consider excitement and nervousness.

Charlie sneaks her arm around mine, nodding happily as we leave the room.

We still have to drive for about twenty minutes, because our wedding is at the most secluded, private, and probably the only NICE spot in Hell. The beach that's furthest down Pentagram city.

Charlie told me that everyone—Mom, dad, and Alastor included—were there waiting for us, so after getting ready at the hotel, we are now on our way to the wedding.

I can't keep the smile off my face.

***

We've arrived at the beach, to see everything HIGHLY decorated.
Chairs are displayed, and sitting in them are our closest friend, Vaggie, Angel, Niffty, and Husker.

My father stands at the front of the alter, whereas Mom stands off to the side, waiting to see us.
And Alastor, stands at the alter as well.

Dressed in a fancier red and black suit, hands behind his back as he laughs and talks with my dad.

Oh god...this is it!

Charlie runs up to Lucifer and whispers that I'm here.
Immediately, all eyes fall on me.
I start to feel a little scared and anxiety, before an arm wraps around mine.

Angel's.

"You look good babe," he smirks, "don't let anything get to ya. This is your day, no one can change that."
I smile, nodding a little as I inhale a breath and walk to where Alastor and Lucifer stands.

I take my place beside Alastor, who extends his hand and takes mine, smiling at me.

"You look beautiful," he says. I blush.
"You ain't to bad yourself," I whisper back, and he chuckles before Lucifer clears her throat.

"We are all gathered today to untie these two. Alastor Hartfelt of Pride, and Melanie Morningstar, Princess of Hell and its Nine rings."

I blush, fighting to keep my smile contained.
I can't believe something like this could ever happen to me. Something this GOOD!
And I will never let it go...

"Alastor, do you take Melanie to be your wedded wife? To love and to hold, until the end of Hell?"

"I do," He smirks at me.

"And do you, Melanie Morningstar, take Alastor to be your wedded husband? To love and to hold, until the end of Hell?"

I blush. "I do."

Lucifer smiles. "By the power vested in me, as we stand under the eye of Hell," he glances up at its fiery red skies. "I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I turn to face Alastor, whose smiling so wide I'm afraid his face will break in two.
He reaches out, lifts my veil over my head, and we kiss.

At the moment our lips touch, Charlie and Lucifer use there powers to send sparkles of gold and flames up into the sky, and everyone rises from there chairs and cheer.

When we pull away, I'm picked up and spun around, until I'm set back down and kissed again.

From now, until the end of Hell, nothing will ever be the same again...

***

We've all celebrated on the beach for hours upon hours, dancing, singing (Alastor mostly), and listening to heartwarming speeches from our guests.

I couldn't have asked for anything better, or anyone better to be by my side throughout the eternity we spend in Hell.

At the end of it all, everyone took there leave to go home.
Me and Alastor included.

When we arrive to our home. (Alastor's five story high mansion), he sweeps me off my feet and carries me over the threshold.
I giggle, before I'm set back down inside.

"Well my husband," I smile, tucking some hair behind my ear. "This night is ours."

He smiles. "All of the days are ours, my darling wife, and I am honored to spend them all with you by my side."
I blush, and we kiss.

I, Melanie Morningstar, am hereby now Alastor's wife.
And he, in return, is my husband.
Now, and forever more...

STAY TUNED FOR MORE SPIN OFFS!