4: someone's a fan.

gerard's pov

i furrowed my eyebrows slightly while widening my eyes at the sight of y/n.

"w-what? " mikey broke the awkward silence, making me look up at him and glare into his eyes. i clenched my jaw, before shaking my head slightly.

"nothing" i said, trying to calm down. i didn't want to see her. and i also wanted to punch mikey in that moment.

"uhm.. we kinda... know each other" she told mikey, and he raised his eyebrows as if he was 'shocked'.

"we kinda know each other"? fucking bitch.

"oh." that's all mikey could say, before connecting all the dots together in his head.

i told him the whole situation, because he's the only person i could trust.

he cleared his throat, before speaking "right.. so. um.. let's go inside!" he awkwardly said, before enterning the house. y/n followed him into my room, and i went straight to the bathroom.

y/n's pov

"my name's frank" the punk boy with a black buzzed head said, smiling kindly at me while raising his right hand.

"and i'm jamia" his girlfriend said, and i smiled at her. she's really pretty.

"and i'm ray!!" the guy with curly hair said excitedly, and i smiled at him too.

we were waiting for gerard to come, talking about our bands and stuff, but i could not focus on the conversation no matter how hard i tried. the thought of gerard couldn't leave my mind.

suddenly gerard came, sitting down next to jamia and taking a beer in his hand.
we turned on the movie, and opened beers and other drinks.

time skip

the movie was pretty lame, and i couldn't help but yawn the whole fucking time.

i was just leaving the house, when suddenly i heard someone walking out of it along with me. i turned out, just to face gerard.

"look, we have to figure things out." he said sternly, and i felt a knot forming in my stomach.

"alright.." i mumbled quietly, as i felt my hands starting to shake. he cleared his throat, before licking his lips and looking to the side.

"listen. what happened that night; was a mistake. i noticed that you felt attached to me after what happened. you kept on calling and texting me... i just want you to know, that i do not want a relationship out of this. i don't... like.. putting labels on anything. alright, we had sex, but that's all. i don't feel anything romantic towards you" he explained, as i furrowed my eyebrows.

"well, okay? it's not that fucking deep. you could've just texted me or called me to say all of this. you didn't have to be such a fucking asshole about it and ignore me for so long" i said louder than i intended to. he groaned rolling his eyes, before looking at me.

"'kay sorry. i guess what i did wasn't right. but i chickened out" he said, making me scoff in response.

"whatever." i said, crossing my arms at my chest.

"so are we good now?" he asked me, and i raised my eyebrows. damn. that bitch has some fucking mood swings.

"i guess" i said under my breath and he smiled tiredly at me.