14: a little picnic.

day 107

i was laying on the ground with gerard right next me. we stared into the blue cloudy sky as some kids were running around with their parents; just having fun. i sighed, smiling to myself.

i like this new gerard. he's kind, loving... it really feels like he loves me.

"hey.." he suddenly broke the comfortable silence, and i turned my head to look at him. i stared into his eyes warmly, raising my eyebrows a little.

"hm?" i hummed in a questioning tone, and he smirked with his teeth, rubbing his face with his right hand as he looked away for a few seconds.

"let's play a game" he said, finally looking back into my eyes. i smirked, narrowing my eyes a little as i slightly furrowed my eyebrows.

"what game?" i asked as he sat up straight, making me do the same. he smirked to himself and started laughing slightly as i smiled at the sight. "come on! what game?" i hit his arm playfully, and he fixed his hair quickly while staring deep into my eyes.

"the penis game" he said with a smirk and i widened my eyes at his words.

"gerard! there are kids around!" i scolded him, hitting his arm again. he giggled like a little child, putting his hand on my thigh.

"come on y/n! it's gonna be fun, don't be such a pussy" he said, and i rolled my eyes. i sighed, thinking about it for a second.

"alright. you start" i mumbled out as i stared at the kids in front of us.

"penis!" he said kind of loudly, but no one looked at us yet.

i cleared my throat, smiling uncontrollably. "PENIS!" i shouted, and some people looked at us.

"PEEEEENIS!" he yelled so loud, that i literally turned bright red. everyone around stared at us, probably judging us.

"idiot!" i said as i hit his arm yet again. he giggled, ruffling my hair.

"love you too, sugar" he turned his head to look at me with a soft smile on his face.

day 124

"come on guys! just the three of us! it'll be fun!" frank whined, as i rolled my eyes with a smile on my face.

frank was BEGGING me and gerard to go on a picnic together.

"you're so childlish frank.." i mumbled out, crossing my arms at my chest. he rolled his eyes, as he put his head on the counter in my kitchen. he groaned into the furniture, which made me laugh out a little.

"nah, i think we should go y/n. it could be fun" gerard stared at me softly, as i furrowed my eyebrows a little and pouted.

"y/n... PLEASE!!" frank yelled, and i sighed.

"alright!" i raised my arms up in defense, and frank's eyes lit up as he raised his head from the counter.

"SERIOUSLY?" he shouted in disbelief, and i nodded in response. "YAAAAY!!" he jumped up and down like a little kid, and i facepalmed myself at the sight of him.

"let's go then" gerard said gently as he ruffled my hair, i smiled at him and turned around to go to my room. i quickly changed into something more comfortable, and then i came back to the guys.

we left the apartment and walked to a forest near gerard's house. frank put a big ass misfits blanket on the grass and a basket on top of it, which was full of food that he had prepared. (bought.)

we sat down, and gerard played some music on his phone. i grabbed a coke and a few grapes, eating them instantly.

we had a great time actually. frank was right: it was fun. but... of course it couldn't last forever.

after like an hour or something like that, gerard's phone rang, and we both looked at him questioningly.

he picked the phone up, and stood up from the ground. "hey eliza" he greeted the woman on the phone, and suddenly i felt that stupid ache in my stomach.

i stared down at the ground as i played around with the sleeves of my zip up hoodie, when suddenly frank hugged me tightly which made me forget about gerard and that girl he was talking to.

gerard sighed, as he walked up to us. "hey uh.. i had a great time and shit but... i gotta go" he said awkwardly, as i stared at him emotionlessly. various bad thoughts filled my mind, and i decided to just ignore them.

"why?" frank had the balls to ask him, and gerard cleared his throat in response, nervously looking away.

"ya know... eliza and... stuff" he mumbled out quietly, as frank scoffed.

"whatevs dude..." he said, and gerard sighed tiredly.

"'see you guys later" and with that he waved his hand and walked away.