13: jealous over bob.

day 76

"what the fuck did you do with bob?" gerard asked me angrily as he walked over to me.

"h-huh? what are you talking about?" i said, completely confused with his behavior.

"you've been fucking him, huh?" he narrowed his eyes, leaning towards me as i started walking backwards until my back hit the wall behind me.

"n-no. what the fuck?" i mumbled out nervously, feeling real fear.

"then why the fuck is he telling everyone that you're all over him" he continued his speech, and my eyes widened at his words.

"stop acting so fucking childlish, it's not my fault men only think about one thing" i spat out, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

suddenly he squinted his eyes, and something happened that left me speechless.

he spat on me.

my eyes watered when suddenly he widened his own, once he realized what he has done.

"y/n... i'm so sorry... i didn't mean to, i swear!" he whined out, and i just looked down while biting my bottom lip.

"i'm so sorry..." he whispered, as he started to kiss my neck. i sobbed quietly as he still kept on planting soft and wet kisses all over my skin.

after some time he slowly pulled away and looked into my eyes. "i love you" he said so lovingly, and i could feel butterflies in my stomach. i hate how naive i was.

time skip

"yeah... no. it sounds really weird" ray said to bob, when gerard entered the room. they were talking about some song that we were working on.

"right? so- " bob's words were interrupted when suddenly gerard punched him. i widened my eyes, as i watched the fight go down. they were punching each other, when suddenly gerard threw a punch so hard that bob fell down backwards. gee got on top of him, going literally crazy.

all the boys were just laughing, but i was stressed and scared as fuck. "guys stop!" i begged, as i tried to push gerard off of bob.

"shut the fuck up you slut" gerard spat out, hitting my knee with his elbow. i stared at him angrily, and kicked him with all my strength. i knew he was drunk, but that was too fucking rude.

"fuck you" i said through girtted teeth as i stomped out of the van. someone walked out with me, but i didn't turn around; i just kept on walking.

"y/n stop!" i heard mikey's voice and i immediately stopped. i turned around, staring at his face with my eyebrows furrowed.

"come on y/n, don't leave" he begged, as i scoffed in response.

"i've had enough of gerard's bullshit! he's constantly drunk or high and he's always jealous about bob! he's acting like a fucking child" i said loudly, as mikey sighed tiredly, fixing the glasses on his nose.

"i know he's a pain in the ass y/n, but come on... don't leave. we need you" he whined out, and i rolled my eyes.

"i'm sorry mikey. I'm not going back there. good luck with the song" i said emotionlessly, as i turned around and walked away.

day 84

"come on sugar, stop ignoring me" gerard whined out as i held my phone up to my ear. i sighed.

"why would i stop ignoring you?" i questioned, looking for some normal answer.

"well i care about you... and i like you very much, you know that" he explained, and i sighed yet again.

"i don't know gee. you're just... so fucking confusing. you're toxic, you're constantly drunk and high, and you're jealous about bob, it's ridiculous" i told him, and he remained silent for a while, probably collecting his thoughts.

"i promise i'll try to improve my behavior y/n" he said, and i felt this weird ache in my stomach. i gulped silently, as i let out a shaky breath.

"i... i don't know" i stuttered out, thinking very hard about the whole situation.

"please... i'm begging you" he whined out, and i finally gave in.

"alright... i guess..." i said quietly, as he yelled 'yay' in excitement.

"i'm so happy! come over y/n, i've got so much to tell you" i smiled to myself. the way he got excited with me forgiving him was so cute.

"okay. give me 5 minutes" i agreed, as i quickly put on my zip up hoodie and zipped the half of it.

"okay! i'm waiting for you" and with that i hung up. i put on my socks and shoes, grabbed my keys and left the house. i locked the door behind me and walked to the way's house.

after a few minutes of tiring walking i was in front of the building, hesitantly knocking on the door.

"hey!" he said once he opened it, and immediately hugged me tight. i groaned, wrapping my arms around him.

"you're gonna choke me gee" i managed to say out loud, and he giggled cutely in response.

"sorry sugar" he said softly as he pulled away and kissed my forehead. i smiled at him, staring into his eyes lovingly, as he did the same.

"you're such a pretty girl, you know that?" he whispered attractively which made my cheeks turn bright red. i looked down shyly, as i put a strand of my hair behind my hair.

"stop.." i mumbled under my nose, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"i'm serious y/n..." he whispered yet again, as now his face was just a few centimeters away from my ear. i shivered slightly, and pulled away.

"so! uhh.. let's go inside, yeah?" i said, and he nodded with a emotionless look on his face. and turned around to go inside as i did the same.

god he's so fucking confusing! i wish i could be in his mind for a few minutes to just figure him out. one second he's mean, then he's nice, then he's toxic, then he's whining and getting sexual. i hate it.