6: toxic behavior. (WARNING: ABUSE‼️)

TW: gerard is very toxic in this chapter and he's also very violent!!!!!!!!

day 401

"i told you to stop fucking calling me, didn't i? you stupid bitch" he said aggressively as he gripped my cheeks harshly and tightly.

"let go gerard, you're hurting me" i whined under him, as he pushed me against the wall, staring into my eyes with hatred.

"apologize on your knees" he said, and i couldn't believe what i just fucking heard. i stared at him blankly with a poker face, when suddenly he gripped my face tighter. "come on sugar. do it" he said through gritted teeth, and i widened my eyes.

"are you fucking crazy? you're drunk gerard, stop. let go of me" i tried taking his hand off my face, but instead he spat on me.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" i shouted, kicking him in the stomach. he finally let go of me, and i hurriedly ran to my bathroom. i broke into tears, staring in the mirror in front of me, as his disgusting spit filled with alcohol was dripping down my red face.

i took some toilet paper and cleaned my face, trying to calm down myself. but i couldn't. this wasn't him.

what the fuck did bert do to him?

day 32

frank was driving us to a studio, where we were gonna work on their band's new album.

"HAHAHA OH MY GOD STOP" i laughed, as frank was imitating morrisey's british accent.

"I'M GONNA FUCKIN' PISS MY PANTS" i whined, as tears started forming in the corners of my eyes from all that laughter.

"alright alright. i'm done" he said, laughing a little too. i wiped my eyes, letting breath out with my mouth.

"it wasn't even that funny" gerard mumbled under his nose, and i looked at him. we was staring at me intensely with such a blank face, it was kind of creepy.

i shrugged as i looked down and frowned a little. "it was funny to me.." i whispered to myself, and frank put his hand on my shoulder, carressing it softly.

"don't worry girl, gerard has a stick in his ass today" he joked, making me giggle awkwardly.

"yeah" i agreed, looking at gerard discreetly.

"oh shut up you fucking idiots" gerard said loudly and aggressively, which made my eyes widen a bit and my stomach twist on the inside.

"the fuck is wrong with you?" i asked, furrowing my eyebrows a little.

"shut up" he whispered out, avoiding any sort of fight with me. i remained silent.

i looked out the window of the car, sighing deeply, when i noticed that frank has just parked.

"and... we're here!" frank said loudly, as he opened the door quickly and went outside. he opened the door for me, as gerard left with the other one.

we walked to the studio and sat in silence, thinking of what kind of song we would want to make.

"maybe.. we could make a song about like... i don't know, something about those demolition lovers or whatever you guys call 'em" i suggested and frank immediately nodded.