9: drunk karaoke.

day 49

"so? are you coming?" frank asked, as i stared down, smiling to myself while playing with my bracelets.

"nahhh..." he rolled his eyes, falling down on his knees as he grabbed me by my shoulders, and shook me violently.

"come on y/n!! it will be so much fun!!" he whined and begged, earning a loud dissatisfied groan from me.

"alright! fuckin' hell.." i mumbled out defeatedly, as he punched the air while jumping up.

"YES!!" he yelled, as he ran to the boys. i looked at them discreetly, and i noticed gerard looking at me with a kind smile on his pretty round face. i felt my cheeks and ears burning, so i quickly looked away.

time skip

"y/n stop drinking so much!" ray scolded me as i hiccupped, resting my face on my right arm that was laying on the counter.

"nooo... i don't wanna..." i whined, smiling like an idiot as i took another sip of my vodka.

"oh my fucking god... gerard! come over here man!" ray yelled, as he turned on this stool to face gee. the boy raised his eyebrows at us, coming over quickly.

"what happened?" he asked as he looked over at me with an innocent look on his face.

"please, tell your girlfriend that she has to stop drinking" ray explained, as he stood up to let gerard sit in front of me. i furrowed my eyebrows as he did so. he leaned in, looking at me with those doe eyes.

"i'm not his girlfriend!" i shouted at ray, as he shrugged, slowly walking backwards.

"whatever, that's what he tells everyone" he said while smiling, and then he disappeared.

"...is that true?" i asked gerard, as his eyes slightly widened.

"uhh.." he looked down, playing with his pale fingers as i smirked to myself, observing his nervous movements.

"don't worry, i'm not mad" i said, putting a hand on his shoulder. he looked up at me in shock, his pink lips slightly parted.

"you're not?" he asked, as i hummed while nodding.

"why would i be mad?" i said as i took my hand off. he shrugged, looking down again.

"i dunno.." he mumbled out, as i giggled to myself. he remained silent, so i looked over at ray who was having so much fun on that stupid little stage; singing some punk song that i didn't even know.

after some time he was done, and he asked who wants to come on over and sing. suddenly everyone looked at me, and they all started yelling my name. i rolled my eyes as i sloppily made my way onto the stage, smiling to myself the whole time while i looked at the ground to avoid eye contact with anyone.

i picked a song to sing; it was basket case by green day.

everyone was cheering as i danced around with the mic, singing so happily. then my eyes looked over at gee, who looked so... in love.

he was staring at me as he rested his head on his left arm, smiling softly with his pupils dilated. i smiled to myself as i looked down at my feet.

soon the song ended and i walked away, as everyone clapped and cheered for me. i sat down in front of gerard, as he glared at me with that stupid smile of his.

"you look beautiful" he said and i smiled, sipping my vodka again.

"thanks" i mumbled out confidently, as he suddenly grabbed the bottle full of vodka out of my hands.